Team 7: Edmonton Oilers FULL REBRAND

DawgPacPBH

I like the color scheme, but the "EDM" is something that may not stand the test of time. The alt is good, but the current primary is still the best.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I love these. Color scheme is great, looks smooth and new. I agree with the others above about EDM. Maybe put an arched "Oilers" over a smaller "Edmonton" in the red box. Looks great though.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Good work on these jerseys overall. Try adding more re to the primary logo though because as it is there is so very little on the primary and then a fair amount on the secondary. Also try a more modern font, the numbers don't seem to fit with the modern jersey style.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I think you should totally ditch the "EDM" logo on the home and away jersey's, the abbreviation just doesnt look good. If you replace it on those jerseys with the "Edmonton" logo, I think it would look much better. It looks good on the Copper Alternate.

Then just have no shoulder logos on the throwback colored one, to give it that old time feel.

My 2 cents.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

For the most part, I really like the new update. However, I think the 2nd logo could work as a primary like it was, but it needs some red in it(probably the bottom shine on "edmonton" or the stripe-y thing above the 2nd "O"). I would personally like it just as much if not better than the primary, if it had another color..

I love the primary jerseys. A+! (the only gripes I have are:

-the red outlines on the numbers/names/logo/stripe, make it darker or change it!

-get rid of the armpit curve stripe under the armpit, unless you did and it's a shadow, I can't tell.

-make the player names straight, not curved. The jersey feels quite rounded already.

-Make the shoulder logos smaller, althought I really like it.)

I love them though, I can't say that enough.

The Alts are okay, the First one is pretty good, only because it is throwback-style.

The second one, though, no offense, is really bad, IMO. It's the only really bad thing about this concept. I can't take all the brown. It screams for more color! Kudos though for using the secondary logo on them.

Thanks for doing these. You (for the most part) nailed it. Great work.

Very nice! I really like everything except for the EDM logo (as said before) and the red. I would change the red to orange so that it stays at least a little with what the colors are now. Everything else looks great though. Very nice job!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived