New Hampshire Fisher Cats' new look

Blackjack76

YUCK... this wasnt needed at all... i liked the old look and colours... this is a huge down grade... but i definately miss the primaries identity that rocked lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Old logo - New logo - and one of several hat logos

FisherCats_old.gifFischerCats_NH_lg.gif

Hat logo (one of four)

eyes_fishercats.gif

I like the new look - but I agree, it is a bit of a step down. Still, I like the new colors!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Old logo - New logo - and one of several hat logos

FisherCats_old.gifFischerCats_NH_lg.gif

Hat logo (one of four)

eyes_fishercats.gif

I like the new look - but I agree, it is a bit of a step down. Still, I like the new colors!!!

In my opinion, it is not even close. The old logo is far better. I don't really like the hat logo, but overall they are way better.

Hat logo (one of four)

eyes_fishercats.gif

According to the Fisher Cats, this is not a cap logo. It is simply listed as the "FC Eyes Secondary Mark".

The Fisher Cats' cap options are as follows:

Home Cap Option 1

nhfc1.jpg

Home Cap Option 2

nhfc2.jpg

Road Cap

nhfc3.jpg

Batting Practice Cap

nhfcbp.jpg

Frankly, I think it's only a matter of time before they use the "FC Eyes" logo on a knock-off of the Lake Elsinore Storm's caps, but as of right now that doesn't appear to be the case.

Hat logo (one of four)

eyes_fishercats.gif

According to the Fisher Cats, this is not a cap logo. It is simply listed as the "FC Eyes Secondary Mark".

Frankly, I think it's only a matter of time before they use this logo on a knock-off of the Lake Elsinore Storm's caps, but as of right now that doesn't appear to be the case.

Don't forget the Orem Owlz.

Cards.png

Archived