Chargers logo concept

burgundy

change that horse lookin thing to somthing else and it would look awsome

Ummm....that's not a "horse lookin thing," that's, plain and simple, a horse (albeit a bit demonic). In addition, you provided vague feedback and misspelled 'looking', 'something', and 'awesome.'

As for the concept, I like it a lot. It's a great way to build upon this and this logo from the Bolts' past.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I like that mean-looking horse. Football logos are supposed to look fierce, and that looks fierce.

Great job all around. The Chargers need something like that instead of just the bolt logo.

Thanks. I like logos that look like they're out to get you.

IMO, I like the original bolt better than the curving one.
I did too at frst, but the curved one has grown on me. They don't have any straight bolts on their uniforms anymore either, so the curve goes more with their current style.
As for the concept, I like it a lot. It's a great way to build upon this and this logo from the Bolts' past.
Thanks, that was my objective.

spacer.png

Says the man sporting the Senators logos on his sig and av.

So what

I'm supporting my favorite team

unlike some people ^_^

I think he is implying:

A. Sens fans know nothing, hence why they support that team to begin with and;

B. A Senator is not what the logo represents, so;

C. You shouldn't be talking about a misrepresented logo.

^_^

By the way... nothing wrong with going "Oh, sorry, I didn't know that" when being corrected in regards to a piece of information you did not know.

Anyways, I like this logo. I think it would make a nice alternate logo.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I love it, but I wouldn't want it on the helmet. Too much. Good to display and use, though, maybe on the 50 yard line or end zone, on merchandise, etc. They need an update from their old horse shield logo. I always liked it, but always like the Chargers' look without it being on their unis, too.

The Chargers were named by some guy in Hollywood in a "Name-the-Team" contest. The owner said he picked that name because, ?I liked it because they were yelling ?charge? and sounding the bugle at Dodgers Stadium and at USC games.?

So there was a horse riding around the stadium and lightning bolts on the uniforms, sending mixed signals as to what the name meant but both have been incorporated into various logos through the years so I think both belong.

Actually the Chargers were named after their first owner Hilton, I don't remember his first name, who invented the credit or Charge card.

The info I gave came directly from the official team website. So unless you actually have some real personal knowledge with Mr Hilton or his family, I'll stick to my story.

So what

I'm supporting my favorite team

unlike some people ^_^

I am supporting my favorite team...ME

And yes I was implying that the Sens logo which appears to be a Roman Centurion makes no sense since the Romans were never in Ottawa...or at least not as far as historians know at this point.

And I was having a little fun. Nothing wrong with a little fun, right? Ottawa's cool. I've got some friends in Ottawa, can't wait to visit the city and I even like the Sens a bit...but the logo? Meh.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

I love it, but I wouldn't want it on the helmet. Too much. Good to display and use, though, maybe on the 50 yard line or end zone, on merchandise, etc. They need an update from their old horse shield logo. I always liked it, but always like the Chargers' look without it being on their unis, too.

Well of coarse it wouldn't be on their helmet. The Chargers just wouldn't be the Chargers without a bolt on their helmet. They definately need something on the 50 yard line with more substance than the bolt, and I thought that they needed to bring back the sheild, so this was my attempt.

spacer.png

Archived