Football Uniforms Past & Present

Badge Man

Whatever happened to Football Uniforms Past & Present? It ends at the year 2002. This is a great website!

I also did a search on the board about it but nothing.

It is a great site. I think the guy who originally developed it had to give it up, although at one point I think he had completed it through 2003. The current person (wierdwolf?) picked up the site and moved it to his hosting service when the originator was going to let it expire.

I thought I read last year that someone was in the process of updating the site, but I haven't heard anything in a while.

I'd sure like to see this site updated through the present day. And, while I don't want to diminish the tremendous amount of work done by its creator, there are a fair number of inaccuracies which I'd like to see corrected, too, so it could be a more reliable resource.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

I actually touched base with Wierdwolf about this very subject just the other day. He indicated that he did download it from the original owner when he was shutting it down. He did indicate that he plans on keeping it around, but that it will never be updated.

Damn shame! Does anyone even have a listing of all the NFL uniform combinations since 2003? Anyone even know where I might be able to find them?

45_DenverBroncos.jpg.jpg

Please bring me some defense this offseason!!!

I think at one time the SSUR was looking at doing something with it. I don't know if that is still one of their projects.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived