Players in the "wrong" uniforms

belfour.jpg

Ahh, the glory days ... right, Puckguy? :P

What about this version of Eddie the Eagle?

71631989.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD0078E26F89DD7FDF88F51334AC3DDA694BF32F35CE91F4FCF06BF04B24B4128C

nhl_u_ebelfour_600.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

And also these ones of Johnny Damon and Manny Ramirez

johnny-damon-detroit-tigers-f756c6401030d5b3_medium.jpg

johnny-damon.p1.jpg

DEH-MLB-02252011-Tampa-Bay-Rays-040.jpg

103856886_display_image.jpg?1296161118

johnny-damon-rays-mlb.jpg

Always Red Sox to me.

Damon doesn't have 1 team. He was drafted and spent 6 seasons in KC. He won a championship in both New York and Boston, spending 4 seasons in each city. I believe I heard a few weeks ago he said he would want to go into the HOF as a Royal, if he got it.

What he wants to happen and what actually happens are two totally different things.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What he wants to happen and what actually happens are two totally different things.

It's a discussion for another time, but I think it's really dumb the Hall of Fame changed their rules so that they select the player's hat for them. Would it really have killed us to see Boggs go in with a Devil Rays cap?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

dunnfridayx-inset-community.jpg

:(

I think a dude who can levitate a bat just by looking at it can wear whatever the hell uniform he wants.

It's a shame he can't use his mystical psychic powers to actually make the bat hit a baseball.

Zing!

...Here's Ricky "Love that Sticky" Williams on the Ravens... not sure what his right team is though. My vote is Texas. Definitely odd seeing him as a Raven though. And not rockin the 34

ap-201108091416514164145.jpg

90758391980.gif

belfour.jpg

Ahh, the glory days ... right, Puckguy? :P

What about this version of Eddie the Eagle?

71631989.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD0078E26F89DD7FDF88F51334AC3DDA694BF32F35CE91F4FCF06BF04B24B4128C

nhl_u_ebelfour_600.jpg

I never got used to Belfour in a Toronto jersey:

Ed-Belfour1.jpg

Keeping with Eddie Belfour, what about when he played for Leksands of the Swedish second division?

loven-leksand_9_080123.jpg

And also these ones of Johnny Damon and Manny Ramirez

johnny-damon-detroit-tigers-f756c6401030d5b3_medium.jpg

johnny-damon.p1.jpg

DEH-MLB-02252011-Tampa-Bay-Rays-040.jpg

103856886_display_image.jpg?1296161118

johnny-damon-rays-mlb.jpg

Always Red Sox to me.

Damon doesn't have 1 team. He was drafted and spent 6 seasons in KC. He won a championship in both New York and Boston, spending 4 seasons in each city. I believe I heard a few weeks ago he said he would want to go into the HOF as a Royal, if he got it.

When I think of Johnny Damon, I don't think "Man, what a true Royal." I think of him as being with the Idiots on the Red Sox. Like it or not, his glory days were with Boston. People will remember for the beard and being the catalyst for the Red Sox for their curse-breaking 2004 season.

I'm not forcing you to think like me. You can think that his one "true" team is the Rays for all I care. I'm simply stating that I think he'll be remembered as a member of the Red Sox first and foremost. That's how I'll remember him.

spacer.png

Donovan McNabb - Vikings

YAph9.jpg

Reggie Bush - Dolphins

6zdxY.jpg

Sidney Rice - Seahawks

0OvtF.jpg

Andre Carter - Patriots

SGyr1.jpg

Johnathan Joseph - Texans

ufDbi.jpg

Plaxico Burress - Jets

xN3eo.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

dunnfridayx-inset-community.jpg

:(

I think a dude who can levitate a bat just by looking at it can wear whatever the hell uniform he wants.

It's a shame he can't use his mystical psychic powers to actually make the bat hit a baseball.

Zing!

...Here's Ricky "Love that Sticky" Williams on the Ravens... not sure what his right team is though. My vote is Texas. Definitely odd seeing him as a Raven though. And not rockin the 34

ap-201108091416514164145.jpg

Turns out Ricky is wearing #34 for the Ravens.

44648-330-0.jpg

Vince Young as an Eagle. I didn't like it at first, but after seeing him in action, I get it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.