Players in the "wrong" uniforms

When viewed like that, with the jersey and pants aligned perfectly, that uniform looks pretty decent IMO. Sure the facemask still looks out of place, and I don't care for the black collar outline (just make the whole thing black or red or white, and the pants strip doesn't need to taper into piping the way that it does, but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

When viewed like that, with the jersey and pants aligned perfectly, that uniform looks pretty decent IMO. Sure the facemask still looks out of place, and I don't care for the black collar outline (just make the whole thing black or red or white, and the pants strip doesn't need to taper into piping the way that it does, but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

I wonder how the Cards' set is going to translate onto the Nike cut next year. Arkansas' uniform has always reminded me in a way of Arizona's, so I wonder if they'll end up looking more similar when the switch is made.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

PS, damn the Chargers have had some good players lately. If I were one of their fans it would kiiillll me to have ZERO rings still.

Ahem.....

10097a_lg.jpeg

B)

Thats cute. :P

I stand corrected, that '63 championship may not be a Super Bowl, but its a championship nonetheless.

But wow between Rivers, Brees, LT, Turner, Gates, Welker (I know he wasn't quite the same then as he is now), Merriman, Harrison... I have no idea how you all haven't won a championship... Well... maybe Lights Out's new avatar might explain it.

90758391980.gif

I was looking up stats for Randy Johnson, and I wondered if he played in just the purple era Diamondbacks, but turns out he was there for 2 years after his stint in New York.

display_image.jpg?x=222226

I know him in the original Arizona duds, just because he won the World Series, and my sponge-y elementary school mind soaked up that time in his career. :censored:, even him in Seattle looks weird because I'm not used to it.