Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Keyshawn Johnson

gal_jets-3.jpg

What in your opinion is his right jersey?

The correct uniform is either as a Buccaneer, where he won a ring, or in a suit on ESPN.

The guy was a dick in New York. I like to forget that he was ever a Jet.

As a Bucs fan, Keyshawn is a Jet. Yes, he got the Bucs a ring, but he never was a Buc. He was Gruden's man crush.

All of these are just wrong-especially the Argos one.

The ones pre-Stamps--I'll let slide...

flutie3a.png

Flutie2a.png

flutie1a.png

In AMERICA, pretty sure Flutie will always be associated with the Bills. Couldn't tell you what team(s) he played for in Canada.

I agree in the US he will be forever known as a Buffalo Bill.

How about the wrong facemask

Flutie.jpg

Did he ever wear that in a game?

PvO6ZWJ.png

I was looking up stats for Randy Johnson, and I wondered if he played in just the purple era Diamondbacks, but turns out he was there for 2 years after his stint in New York.

display_image.jpg?x=222226

I know him in the original Arizona duds, just because he won the World Series, and my sponge-y elementary school mind soaked up that time in his career. :censored:, even him in Seattle looks weird because I'm not used to it.

Same here. I think of Johnson as a Diamondback over anything else.

6fQjS3M.png

Mark Recchi:

recchi122309.jpg

Carolina Hurricanes, 2006

78737800.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CA298E967B4503CF71A8D0AA2C576346F542BF5722B7DCC6A6

Atlanta Thrashers, 2007-08

52855.jpg

Tampa Bay Lightning, 2008-09

Either a Bruin, Pen, Flyer or Hab.

I'd narrow that down to either a Pen or Flyer.

I counted the Habs and Bs because 1) I'm a Bruins fan, 2) he won a Cup with Boston (after spending a few years there, unlike with Carolina, where he only spent half a season), 3) I counted the Canadiens in because I didn't want to seem overly Bruins-partisan.

spacer.png

t1_ken_griffey.jpg

I agree that's the wrong jersey, but not the wrong team. I think Griffey has two right teams (or however you want to say it), Seattle and Cincy. But to my original point, when I think of griffey with the Reds, i think of him in the vests with black sleeves

I could not disagree more.

The only right uniform.

ken-griffey-jr-201x300.jpg

Kevin Millar

48836566.jpg

Ryan Dempster

48836494.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...