Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Joffrey Lupul: edmonton and philidelphia:

Joffrey+Lupul+Danny+Briere+Philadelphia+Flyers+3Fh4eSJkMuLl.jpg

0607oilers5.jpg

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

What is the right uniform for lupul? Since leaving the Ducks he's pretty much been a journeyman.

i think hes found a home (the leafs!) but the ducks right now would be his correct uniform

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I think Tyree is excluded due to the fact that he was a one-catch wonder with NY, and got cut the year after making that epic catch.

But this isn't great players in the wrong uniform, it's just players in the wrong uniform, meaning a player wearing a uniform different from the one he is associated with. And, to be fair to Tyree, he played for the giant for five seasons and made the Pro Bowl as a special teamer.

BTW, I was completely blown away at the sight of Amani Toomer as a Chief

07Giants.pngnyy.png

sports02LR.jpg

Who Douglas. Bum.

He once said his time in Jacksonville was a "paid vacation".

Yeah he jokes openly about how bush league the atmosphere was down there and how it sucks to play there once you've played in a decent football market before, and how crappy the coaching was and they basically just handed him a ton of money to do nothing.

That's besides the point - goddam that's a great jersey. Look at the gold. Look at it.

Look, goddammit, look.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

In honour of his 500th goal, Jarome Iginla as a Dallas Star.

Jarome_Iginla_stars.jpg

He never played a game with them though--that one was from the draft as you can see in the background...

GordieHoweVipers.jpg

gordie_howe.jpg

Gordie Howe, Detroit Vipers (IHL)

Nothing wrong with that one--it was for a good cause and a cool idea...

i have always found gordie as a whaler a bit odd...

gordie-howe.jpg

sports02LR.jpg

Who Douglas. Bum.

He once said his time in Jacksonville was a "paid vacation".

Yeah he jokes openly about how bush league the atmosphere was down there and how it sucks to play there once you've played in a decent football market before, and how crappy the coaching was and they basically just handed him a ton of money to do nothing.

That's besides the point - goddam that's a great jersey. Look at the gold. Look at it.

Look, goddammit, look.

Not suprised for 2 reasons.

1.) Jack Del Rio IS bush league. He was a bozo.

2.) Hugh Douglas is a lazy bum and got his ass beat by T.O.