Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Wrong uniform and number.

leestandingo.jpg

#27 isn't really the wrong number for him per se. He wore it with San Diego, Florida, and Atlanta. He wore #25 with Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore. In fact, for whatever reason, he switched mid-tenure in Florida.

0b173038-28b8-4cd9-a39f-a8b2e1d9b5e4.jpg

495d96f4-6de4-43db-bea8-9c71714ebf88.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Wrong uniform and number.

leestandingo.jpg

#27 isn't really the wrong number for him per se. He wore it with San Diego, Florida, and Atlanta. He wore #25 with Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore. In fact, for whatever reason, he switched mid-tenure in Florida.

0b173038-28b8-4cd9-a39f-a8b2e1d9b5e4.jpg

495d96f4-6de4-43db-bea8-9c71714ebf88.jpg

He probably switched in 1998 for 3B Todd Zeile when the Piazza trade went down. Sign of respect for a veteren.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Tim Thomas pre-Edge Bruins

article_11427_2.jpg

Jokerit

Timthomasjokerit.jpg

HIFK (Finland)

tumblr_llon67GCmw1qa5gugo1_400.jpg

Detroit Vipers

thomas.jpg

Providence Bruins

thomas.jpg

Quebec Nordiques (the team that drafted him in 1994)

tim-thomas-3.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Tim Thomas pre-Edge Bruins

article_11427_2.jpg

Jokerit

Timthomasjokerit.jpg

HIFK (Finland)

tumblr_llon67GCmw1qa5gugo1_400.jpg

Detroit Vipers

thomas.jpg

Providence Bruins

thomas.jpg

Quebec Nordiques (the team that drafted him in 1994)

tim-thomas-3.jpg

nice find of thomas. i betcha that jersey would look sweet with his gear now.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Ha! Sundin as a Cannuck will forever look akward

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Speaking of Delgado

Carlos-Delgado.JPG

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Long-time New York Jet Jerricho Cotchery

x610.jpg

:cry:

He took Randel El's number. They never should've released him. :cry:

This was preseason, he switched to his normal 89 for the season.

Hope Pittsburgh can resign him. He seems to love it here and really came on later in the season when he got healthy and learned the offense. He's a more spry version of Hines(at this point).

jerricho.jpg

97467_Browns_Steelers_Football.jpg

424805_10150542169522966_13840202965_9139679_16513986_n.jpg

419159_10150542169867966_13840202965_9139685_1951769127_n.jpg

BTW... the camp costs $10,000 yet the players get replica jerseys lol.

Ohhh.....kay. when was the great one a black hawk????????

Today at his fantasy camp. ^_^

OHHHHHHHHH........ I feel silly now. that just looks awful on him. im trying to find one of him as a racer, but i cnat seem to find a good picture.

Tonight's Roenick ceremony in Phoenix reminded me of this particular "wrong jersey" gem:

420px-Jeremy_Roenick_%26_Paul_Kariya.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter