Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Right jersey, wrong #.

Hines as a rookie

Hines-Ward-1998-NFL-Season_photo_medium.jpg

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of Mr. Ward on this thread soon enough....

I'm not sure about that, Ward may have played his last game in the NFL. As the Steelers all-time leading receiver, and future inductee into Canton, there isn't anything to be gained by continuing to play. However, numerous great players have finished with other teams, from Jerry Rice to Earl Campbell. Campbell was especially jarring to watch in #35, with the Saints.

Right jersey, wrong #.

Hines as a rookie

Hines-Ward-1998-NFL-Season_photo_medium.jpg

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of Mr. Ward on this thread soon enough....

I'm not sure about that, Ward may have played his last game in the NFL. As the Steelers all-time leading receiver, and future inductee into Canton, there isn't anything to be gained by continuing to play. However, numerous great players have finished with other teams, from Jerry Rice to Earl Campbell. Campbell was especially jarring to watch in #35, with the Saints.

Man he is leaving the Steelers right when his Nike jersey would be back in style geez !! ?

Hey, just joined and this is one of my favorite topics. Haven't waded through all 115 pages so I apologize if any I post have already been posted. (It would be helpful if people put names under pics when posting, don't assume everyone knows who the player is)

Harmon Killebrew:

harmon-killebrew-royals.jpg

Dave Schultz:

Schultz_original_display_image_display_image.jpg?1316961329

schultz+kings+from+flyers+site.jpg