Players in the "wrong" uniforms

This thread got me thinking, what is Ray Allen's "right" jersey? Or are all of them right for Ray, who spent his first 7 seasons in Milwaukee, 5 in Seattle, and is currently in his 5th season in Boston

I'll always remember Ray Allen as a Sonic. But that's just me.

OttawaSenators.png

Matt Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck-embraces-fresh-start-with-Titans-0LBV49N-x-large.jpg

1324104.jpg

It's weird seeing him in those Seahawks unis.

Seeing as he has actually accumulated playing time in both those uniforms, this one is even more "wrong":

cOjq9.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

To me, Ray Ray looks strangest as a Buck.

i guess it depends on how old you were when he played for the Bucks. He made his name with that team with teammates Sam Cassell and Glenn Robinson. Looks right to me. Personally I don't think he looks strange in any of the 3. He spent a good chunk of his career and made an impact in all 3 cities.

I compare it to Johnny Damon when it comes to KC, BOS, and NY. Could make an argument for all 3.

To me, Ray Ray looks strangest as a Buck.

i guess it depends on how old you were when he played for the Bucks. He made his name with that team with teammates Sam Cassell and Glenn Robinson. Looks right to me. Personally I don't think he looks strange in any of the 3. He spent a good chunk of his career and made an impact in all 3 cities.

I compare it to Johnny Damon when it comes to KC, BOS, and NY. Could make an argument for all 3.

IIRC we've had the Damon discussion plenty of times, but he made his name with Boston, won 2 championships, and became the most recognizable person in baseball thanks to his lack of a barber. I can't stand him, even when he was with the Sox, but he definitely belongs in a Red Sox uniform.

VC as a sun.... how bout Nash as a maverick:

1708533_crop_650x440.jpg?1296884808

i honestly associate Nash with the mavs. any other team seems strange.

Really? He started his career in Phoenix then later returned to the Suns and won back to back MVPs. A Suns uni is definitely his right jersey

i do see that but i know him more as the big three in Dallas "Dirk, Nash and Finley." that time was the only real period where i payed any attention to basketball. since his departure to phoenix, i really haven't watched or payed attention to basketball all that much. it's a matter of perception.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

This thread got me thinking, what is Ray Allen's "right" jersey? Or are all of them right for Ray, who spent his first 7 seasons in Milwaukee, 5 in Seattle, and is currently in his 5th season in Boston

Ray-Allen-Bucks-e1296758142564.jpg

ray-allen-sonics3.jpg

Ray_Allen.jpg

Ray Allen is a rather strange case for me, because at some point I got used to him in each uniform. If I had to choose one that was more "right" to me, though, it'd be the Bucks for purely nostalgic reasons. I know he won a title in Boston, but his time as a Buck spanned the time I paid the most attention to basketball (which I guess is why Nash in a Mavs uni isn't that weird to me, either). The most "wrong" Allen uniform to me would be the Sonics, but even that isn't too strange a sight to me.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.