Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Ah, Lil Jon a.k.a. the unofficial mascot of the Atlanta Thrashers. The 'Canes have Ric Flair...we got Lil Jon. I wonder who wins? :P

Tampa Bay

i was gonna say tampa too...but then i remembered....calgary of the whl...oilers had benoit...canes have the hardy boys aswell....

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

Marshall Faulk in Indianapolis

292019.jpg

Imma hope you just playin about Marshall's Colts uniform being the "wrong" one.

I can still remember where I was when that trade was announced...it caught me SO far off-guard it was pathetic...Marshall to the RAMS, of all teams, for 2nd- and 5th-round draft choice. (Funny thing is that was the year that the Rams made that cinderelly voyage to the SB championship). But MARSHALL? I remember saying to myself, "the Colts must know something I don't, cuz they just traded away their best player!".

But nah--that Colts uniform ain't the wrong one to me. But then...neither is Marshall in a Rams uni. Now Hardy Nickerson in a GREEN BAY uniform...that's just SO wrong...on SO many levels.

(That's to say nothing of Nickerson in his JACKSONVILLE JAGUAR getup...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Ah, Lil Jon a.k.a. the unofficial mascot of the Atlanta Thrashers. The 'Canes have Ric Flair...we got Lil Jon. I wonder who wins? :P

Tampa Bay

i was gonna say tampa too...but then i remembered....calgary of the whl...oilers had benoit...canes have the hardy boys aswell....

Don't forget that the Hulkster is a Lightning fan.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/50937559.jp...40A659CEC4C8CB6

PvO6ZWJ.png

Tampa Bay

Don't forget that the Hulkster is a Lightning fan.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/50937559.jp...40A659CEC4C8CB6

I think that's what Jamikel was alluding to. BTW, your linky no work.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• 4 weeks later...

How about one from the college ranks? About a minute or so into this video is Troy Aikman playing QB for Oklahoma. This is the game in which he was lost for the season with a broken ankle and ended up transferring to UCLA. And the opposing QB in this game is none other than...Vinny Testaverde!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

scott_gomez2.jpg

is it just me or does the visor look to be screwed upside down?

Shouldn't that hole at the top be be the "nose indentation"?

You are correct on that. I think it could be a way to keep the visor from fogging up as there is a bigger hole at the top. I'm not sure of this, but a common problem with visors, so the noes hole being up top would provide more ventilation. You can sometimes see players do this with the Oakley Pro Straight cut visors so it doesn't go down just a little in front of their face.

SEAsig.png

Coffey never wore that jersey as a penguin.

And the 2nd half of your post is missing: the part where you explain why he didn't wear it. ie. because it was a prototype only, or because (insert other plausible explanation here).

Sorry for the off-topic, but the inability of some people to elaborate (or just to not sound so matter-of-factly) is an annoyance on this and other message boards.

There, I feel better now. (now Charger77 would have used 4 posts to say what I just said, each a short point, and waiting for someone to ask for further info).

It reminds me of marking students exams, where they write part of the answer, and the marker waves his red-pen and says "yes, and........?". Some people just don't get communication.....or consider their reader.

Coffey never wore that jersey as a penguin.

And the 2nd half of your post is missing: the part where you explain why he didn't wear it. ie. because it was a prototype only, or because (insert other plausible explanation here).

Sorry for the off-topic, but the inability of some people to elaborate (or just to not sound so matter-of-factly) is an annoyance on this and other message boards.

There, I feel better now. (now Charger77 would have used 4 posts to say what I just said, each a short point, and waiting for someone to ask for further info).

It reminds me of marking students exams, where they write part of the answer, and the marker waves his red-pen and says "yes, and........?". Some people just don't get communication.....or consider their reader.

because theres a "C" on the jersey...and the "C" from those jerseys had "66" on the jerseys...not "77" <_<

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png