Players in the "wrong" uniforms

ichiro-suzuki-presswire-t1.jpg

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Wearing #31, FWIW... The Yanks retired 51 for Bernie Williams, right?

Not yet. But it's (obviously) out of circulation.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

As far as Ichiro's trade, I think it's odd that Seattle would trade him to the team they are PLAYING at the time of the trade. So he just packs his stuff and walks over to the other clubhouse. That has to be odd for everyone involved. I still remember when the Pirates traded Denny Neagle to the Braves mid-series, though I am not positive if he pitched against the Bucs (but I think he did actually pitch against them the very next day after the trade), it was rumored (by Neagle himself, I think) that they traded him to the Braves during a series with the Braves in order to save travel costs. The Pirates did get Jason Schmidt out of it, though, FWIW.

Only fitting that I get to post this.

1ca81edad51611e190351231381b5983_6.jpg

scaled1.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

scaled1.jpg

It's not entirely his fault, but :cry:

He was supposed to play his entire career here. The franchise was supposed to build a dominant team around him and he was gonna get a statue outside Nationwide Arena. Doug Maclean, and Scott Howson, combined with Nash's never quite living up to his expectations (partly due to never having capable teammates) led us to this point and it's unfortunate. I came to terms with him leaving months ago, but actually seeing it is hard.

On the plus side, looks like I made the correct choice a couple years ago with my Nash-Umberger jersey dilemma.

PvO6ZWJ.png

scaled1.jpg

It's not entirely his fault, but :cry:

He was supposed to play his entire career here. The franchise was supposed to build a dominant team around him and he was gonna get a statue outside Nationwide Arena. Doug Maclean, and Scott Howson, combined with Nash's never quite living up to his expectations (partly due to never having capable teammates) led us to this point and it's unfortunate. I came to terms with him leaving months ago, but actually seeing it is hard.

On the plus side, looks like I made the correct choice a couple years ago with my Nash-Umberger jersey dilemma.

I dont know why or how, but the Blue Jackets have been :censored:ed up since day 1, how can a team be run so poorly is stunning, they have never had a chance, and I believe Ohio can work as a hockey market just they need someone smart to run the team and to stick to a plan.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png