Players in the "wrong" uniforms

the Big Dog will always be a Buck to me...jury's out on the Little Dog, but it'd be nice if he becomes a Buck in the future

glenn_i.jpg

53058288_display_image.jpg?1289453239

Sheed...most of his memorable moments were in his Blazers and Pistons days...but who can forget his Bullets days?

tumblr_mec4l6ZxbD1qccki6.jpg

Or his one night as a Hawk?

19WALL.jpg

You know, other than almost everybody? :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Right... I think Ray Allen is a player who has multiple right uniforms.

Same here, I always think of Ray Allen as a Buck or Sonic, then maybe a Celtic, because he did good with all those teams. At the moment he looks wrong in a Heat jersey, but one day that might look right.

Ray Allen not in green is his wrong uniform in my opinion. He wore green for the first 3 teams he played for.

Not really. Bucks hardly wore green green uniforms during when Ray was around. They were predominately a purple team.

*this space reserved for Ed Reed in Houston Texans uniform*

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Fat Lindros in a Flyers jersey he never wore at a charity alumni game.

577562_634742529875419_1820492994_n.png.

Christ! More like "Players in the wrong weight class".

When was this? He look pretty fit at the winter classic alumni game last January.

You're right. It could be a bad angle in that picture.

Here's him about a year ago

Eric+Lindros+2012+Bridgestone+NHL+Winter+Classic+o66LEXgEQIYl.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Right or wrong?

air-jordan-xvi-ray-allen-milwaukee-bucks-away-pe-01.jpg

Oh so so so very right, but that's just me haha. But, it is interesting this was posted here just recently and with the talk over at the "Most Irrelevant" thread about him. Just after I posted there, the Heat came to Milwaukee and while at work, my co-worker and I were walking around the arena bowl courtside, he was out there in his Heat warm-up gear. I said to him, "I still won't get used to seeing him in anything but a Bucks uniform." He agreed. Also re-posting pic for posterity's sake.

packchampionslfroh.png

Fat Lindros in a Flyers jersey he never wore at a charity alumni game.

577562_634742529875419_1820492994_n.png.

Christ! More like "Players in the wrong weight class".

When was this? He look pretty fit at the winter classic alumni game last January.

You're right. It could be a bad angle in that picture.

Here's him about a year ago

Eric+Lindros+2012+Bridgestone+NHL+Winter+Classic+o66LEXgEQIYl.jpg

That game where he was looking out of shape was pretty recent. Wow, the rest of 2012 was not kind to him.

Anyone got a photoshoped pic of Alex Smith in, what is not offical but most likely, his new KC Chiefs uni? This is all I could find.

Found one.

They didn't even bother to change the facemask color..... That looks REALLY out of place with a KC uniform

Isn't that a regular style facemask on a Riddell REVO Speed too?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Anyone got a photoshoped pic of Alex Smith in, what is not offical but most likely, his new KC Chiefs uni? This is all I could find.

Found one.

They didn't even bother to change the facemask color..... That looks REALLY out of place with a KC uniform

Isn't that a regular style facemask on a Riddell REVO Speed too?

No, I think that's one of the Rawlings helmets - they have those Revo-style vents on a more normal shell.

No it is a REVO Speed. I recognise the shape of the ear hole as well as the little "Riddell" sticker where the horizontal and vertical bars meet directly below the tip of the arrow.

My bad for putting a question mark when it was more of a statement.

FWIW:

Rawlings

quant-volt-black.jpg

REVO Speed

helmt_revo_speed_zoom.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

No it is a REVO Speed. I recognise the shape of the ear hole as well as the little "Riddell" sticker where the horizontal and vertical bars meet directly below the tip of the arrow.

My bad for putting a question mark when it was more of a statement.

Better eye than me on that - I think what they did was to insert Smith's face, facemask, and a bit of his helmet padding (an Air XP) photoshopped it over one of the Chiefs QBs (both wore Revo Speeds last year). Really odd looking photoshop.

*this space reserved for Ed Reed in Houston Texans uniform*

And this space reserved for Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla in anything but a Flames uni.

This really is Iginla in the wrong uniform...

iginla_zps2cbda3ac.gif