Players in the "wrong" uniforms

iginlaweird.png

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

No it is a REVO Speed. I recognise the shape of the ear hole as well as the little "Riddell" sticker where the horizontal and vertical bars meet directly below the tip of the arrow.

My bad for putting a question mark when it was more of a statement.

Better eye than me on that - I think what they did was to insert Smith's face, facemask, and a bit of his helmet padding (an Air XP) photoshopped it over one of the Chiefs QBs (both wore Revo Speeds last year). Really odd looking photoshop.

And it's a Cardinals home game too if you look in the background. Definitely weird.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Seeing Iggy in anything other then red makes me naucious.

We have seen him in black before back in the old Flaming horse days. Seeing him in blue would've been much odder in my books.

1297232394759_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even Luis Gonzalez is confused after he saw himself in this uniform...

luis-gonzalez-2008-mlb-florida-marlins-at-los-angeles-dodgers-3-1-july-11-2008-87P0V3.jpg

People probably forgot this ever happened:

828-203Fr.jpg

In Florida for ONE season...seems like he was there for two or three...but nope:

p-469717-moises-alou-autographed-hand-signed-baseball-card-florida-marlins-houston-astros-1998-aw-37743.jpg

...in reality...it would seem the Marlins have the most one year players of any franchise.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I don't think either of these look right:

Los+Angeles+Dodgers+Photo+Day+XLpHbcm_tyCl.jpg

Los+Angeles+Dodgers+Photo+Day+Ogg5HQYdj7Zl.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png