Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Sergei Fedorov as a blue jacket :

I always forgot he played for them.

Nah man, Fed as a Duck is way weirder (Same for Lupul and Kunitz LOL):

I know Chris Kunitz is a decent player, but he's also been incredibly fortunate in his career. He's got a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Won a cup with the Ducks in 2007, got traded to the Penguins in 2009 and won a cup there. His chemistry with Crosby led to him being picked for Team Canada and he won a gold medal there. There's a lot of players as good as Kunitz who haven't fallen into the same kind of success.

BTW, the Blue Jackets traded Francois Beauchemin to Anaheim for Federov. Beauchemin has been a solid presence for the Ducks (and Leafs and Ducks again) ever since. Federov scored 39 goals in 185 games as a Blue Jacket. Dougie Maclean had no patience in developing players and instead went after old names like Federov and Adam Foote. Guys he thought would sell tickets. Winning sells tickets, Doug.

Beauchemin as a Hab

53087464.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Torre played 5 seasons with the Cardinals (1969-74) and then managed them for another five years from 1990-95. He wore a Cardinal uniform almost as long as he wore a Yankee uniform.

If anything THIS is Joe Torre in the wrong uniform:

Mets+-+Joe+Torre.jpg

10d32fa4f4d0468003e75477240659d6.jpg

Nah man, Fed as a Duck is way weirder (Same for Lupul and Kunitz LOL):1011-amd-past.png

Here's Lupul and Kunitz in Cincinnati Mighty Ducks unis

Cincinnati_mighty_ducks_lupul_2004.jpg0108.jpg

I know Chris Kunitz is a decent player, but he's also been incredibly fortunate in his career. He's got a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Won a cup with the Ducks in 2007, got traded to the Penguins in 2009 and won a cup there. His chemistry with Crosby led to him being picked for Team Canada and he won a gold medal there. There's a lot of players as good as Kunitz who haven't fallen into the same kind of success.

BTW, the Blue Jackets traded Francois Beauchemin to Anaheim for Federov. Beauchemin has been a solid presence for the Ducks (and Leafs and Ducks again) ever since. Federov scored 39 goals in 185 games as a Blue Jacket. Dougie Maclean had no patience in developing players and instead went after old names like Federov and Adam Foote. Guys he thought would sell tickets. Winning sells tickets, Doug.

sportsMIGHTYducks_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807

Have Steve Thomas on the mighty ducks. Also, having good players doesn't automatically make team your good.

yo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif9ebzja2zfeigaziee8y605aqp.gif

10d32fa4f4d0468003e75477240659d6.jpg

Nah man, Fed as a Duck is way weirder (Same for Lupul and Kunitz LOL):1011-amd-past.png

Here's Lupul and Kunitz in Cincinnati Mighty Ducks unis

Cincinnati_mighty_ducks_lupul_2004.jpg0108.jpg

sportsMIGHTYducks_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807

Have Steve Thomas on the mighty ducks. Also, having good players doesn't automatically make team your good.

Examples, the 2012 Miami Marlins and 2013 Toronto Blue Jays. Holy crap! Maybe there was some kind of curse following that group of players involved in the big offseason deals in their respective years!

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Ed Belfour as a Shark. Only played 13 games, and only had Sharks coloured gear for half of those.

belfoursjs90.jpg384367_display_image.jpg?1297295297

Looks like a bit of airbrushing/photoshopping went on in the card on the left.

That's what I thought, but there are more pics of him in Sharks gear on Google

Ed Belfour as a Shark. Only played 13 games, and only had Sharks coloured gear for half of those.

belfoursjs90.jpg384367_display_image.jpg?1297295297

Looks like a bit of airbrushing/photoshopping went on in the card on the left.

That's what I thought, but there are more pics of him in Sharks gear on Google

628x471.jpg_39077587_goalie_ed_belfour.jpg

Osgood on the Blues and Belfour on the Leafs

yo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif9ebzja2zfeigaziee8y605aqp.gif

Torre played 5 seasons with the Cardinals (1969-74) and then managed them for another five years from 1990-95. He wore a Cardinal uniform almost as long as he wore a Yankee uniform.

If anything THIS is Joe Torre in the wrong uniform:

Mets+-+Joe+Torre.jpg

I can agree with that, however Torre also played (1975-1977) and managed (1977-1981) the Mets. I find it interesting that Torre both played and managed 3 teams out of 5 that he's ever been a part of (Braves, Cardinals & Mets) with the exception of the Yankees & Dodgers.

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg