Players in the "wrong" uniforms

For those of you who put Gary Carter as a Dodger, how about him AND then Willie McGee as a Giant since he's more of a Cardinal in most people's eyes:

houstonasmp0011-520x575.jpg

Speaking of Willie McGee...

McGeeA.JPG160-597Fr.jpg171-584Bk.jpg

Eddie Murray is made even worse with those bad uniforms the Angels had...

angels.jpg

...and neither of these guys look right...

301scan-120205-0059.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Right team, wrong uniform:

Robin_Yount.jpg

...again wrong style of uniform and wrong facial hair....

77-21039-F.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Dubi.jpg

Who is that? I'll guess and say Wade Redden?
Who? I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's Brandon Dubinsky, who played 5 full seasons with the Rangers. In no way is that his "wrong" jersey.

I'm a homer but to me it is, Obviously watching him as a Blue Jacket, seeing him as a Ranger just isn't right.

You know what bugs me? People posting pictures of obscure or semi-obscure players with no name or reference expecting that everyone knows who they are.

I have a feeling these have been posted before at some point, but it's 183 pages and there are several duplicates.

Dale Murphy

D_Murphy_COL.jpg

Walt Weiss

W_Weiss_FLA.jpg

Jari Kurri

Jari_Kurri_1997.jpg