Players in the "wrong" uniforms

All the talk in the NHL thread about the old Sabres look and I come across this tonight. Weird.

http://img.fanbase.com/media.fanbase.com/8/38072/c041077623da20df70a85a013579c1e3ee1f22f2.jpg?x=369&y=425&sig=41b92d27c2353e09253cab2db14c6a09[\IMG]

Can you please identify who this is?

Seriously, people have asked this before. Another poster labeled Yogi Berra (a few posts later), surely you can tell us who a random Sabres player.

joe juneau.

I don't know if Dan Uggla is good enough to have a "wrong" uniform, but nonetheless it still is a little odd seeing him as a Giant:

452731782-dan-uggla-of-the-san-francisco

I'm sure everyone in Atlanta will agree that putting him in a Braves uniform was the wrong thing to do also.

87Redskins.png

Baseball-reference says Frank Thomas debuted in #15 before switching to #35 later in 1990. Neither number was worn by anyone else that season, so I'm thinking he may have worn 15 in spring training and switched to 35 for the regular season. I've seen bb-ref list ST numbers for a couple other players. Anyone know the deal with the Big Hurt?

All the talk in the NHL thread about the old Sabres look and I come across this tonight. Weird.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.fanbase.com/media.fanbase.com/8/38072/c041077623da20df70a85a013579c1e3ee1f22f2.jpg?x=369&y=425&sig=41b92d27c2353e09253cab2db14c6a09[\IMG]

Can you please identify who this is?

Seriously, people have asked this before. Another poster labeled Yogi Berra (a few posts later), surely you can tell us who a random Sabres player.

joe juneau.

Speaking of Joe Juneau, an interesting fact is that he is listed as a Goalie on the manual for NHL 94, but he plays the correct position in the game.

spacer.png

Love the paint job on that Giants card.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1987 Topps was a good year, but not as striking as 1986, or as memorable (to me) as 1990 -- which was the last time I collected an entire year of baseball cards the long way, pack by pack.

1988 and 1989 have the negative of looking too similar to each other.

1986:

image28211.jpg

1988:

88BBTOZZZZHCS01.jpg

1989:

wb867.jpg

1990 (and here's your bonus player in a wrong uniform):

1990Topps097.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1990Topps097.jpg

and a player in the wrong body. I love Curt Schilling, but man that dude didn't give one thought to keeping himself in shape or doing any exercising.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1990Topps097.jpg

and a player in the wrong body. I love Curt Schilling, but man that dude didn't give one thought to keeping himself in shape or doing any exercising.

My dad was a huge Schilling fan and I used to tease my dad by saying that Schilling got fatter and fatter each year.