Players in the "wrong" uniforms

The second one maybe a little bit, but there's nothing really "out there" with the first one. I rather like it, except for the V neck.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

More Brodeur

B3-XgY0IYAE8rn5.jpg

He almost spent his entire NHL playing career with the New Jersey Devils. I thought that would be the case, but those 2 or 3 games with the Blues ruined that statistic.

It was actually seven, but the premise remains the same.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'd say Kerry Collins in this order:

1. Giants - because he took them to a Super Bowl by way of a well publicized thrashing of the Vikings in the NFCCG and then played like ass in said Super Bowl. That made an indelible image of him with the Giants for me.

2. Panthers - He was around for the beginning of a new cool looking franchise and took the new guys to the NFCCG in 96.

3. Penn State - went undefeated his senior year

4. Titans - had that one random good season. Lost to the a$$holes from baltimore at home in the division round.

5. Raiders - I forgot he played for them

6. Colts - I had no idea he played for them.

PvO6ZWJ.png

docgooden_zpsd0576ebf.jpg

In his last year in the majors (2000) Doc Gooden appeared in one game for the Houston Astros.

Barry Larkin
2CCC9EFE-5DDB-4A5C-BABA-6DBEDAE37635.jpg

To be fair, Barry Larkin isn't PLAYING for the Nats. I mean, hell. Joe Torre as a Yankee in that case? Don Mattingly as a Dodger (which I do think is kind of weird) I mean...it's different, but it's totally different than say, MJ in Wizards gear.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Regarding Kerry Collins and the Panthers, I forgot they wore blue socks with their silver pants and black jerseys in their first season.

cpanthers95cos-1.jpg

Related: It would've been really weird and would've looked bad on the NFL if the Panthers and Jaguars had played each other in the Super Bowl in their second years.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Regarding Kerry Collins and the Panthers, I forgot they wore blue socks with their silver pants and black jerseys in their first season.

cpanthers95cos-1.jpg

Related: It would've been really weird and would've looked bad on the NFL if the Panthers and Jaguars had played each other in the Super Bowl in their second years.

Was rooting for that outcome. Too bad it didn't happen.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Another addition to the "They played for the St. Louis Blues?" collection, the infamous one-hit wonder Jim Carey.

skFNBct.jpg

Bonus points for the impeccable sleeve-to-shoulder stripe matchup.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Superbowl Edition:

Russell Wilson, Asheville Tourists

5869524907_13676452c6_o.jpg

Russell Wilson, Texas Rangers

RussellWilson2014Bowman.jpgR

Russell Wilson, Colorado Rockies

russell%20wilson.JPG

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17