Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Since we're goin two-sport...

Deion Sanders - Reds

062397deion_400x488.jpg

Even if baseball wasn't his best sport I still don't have a hard time picturing him as a Red. He had like 3 different Reds Starting Lineup figures!

This is his wrong baseball uniform:

BMANGIN0900.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Did somebody already say this?

I know Vince Lombardi isn't a player really but even as a part time (as in when the season starts) Redskins fan this just seems wrong.

$_35.JPG

If he had not died of cancer after coaching one year...and had gone on to win several Super Bowls with the Redskins, we may view it differently. Lombardi had full control of the team and stock in the team.

George Allen took over the team and went to the Super Bowl the year after, so it's quite possible that he would have built a legacy in D.C. also.

87Redskins.png

I know Vince Lombardi isn't a player really but even as a part time (as in when the season starts) Redskins fan this just seems wrong.

$_35.JPG

If he had not died of cancer after coaching one year...and had gone on to win several Super Bowls with the Redskins, we may view it differently. Lombardi had full control of the team and stock in the team.

George Allen took over the team and went to the Super Bowl the year after, so it's quite possible that he would have built a legacy in D.C. also.

I'm starting to think the Redskins are cursed...

$_35.JPG

Definitely cursed

2500114956_59b1d3bbd7.jpg

90758391980.gif

$_35.JPG

Definitely cursed

2500114956_59b1d3bbd7.jpg

Unlike all the other Redskins problems I can't pin this on Dan Snyder. I don't think he was even alive when Lombardi died. And yes it has been 24 years since the Redskins last won a super bowl.

I'm sure Andrei Kirilenko won't either. on an unrelated note: I really liked those Jazz uniforms.

As did I, but it didn't help that their rivals alsp used the same colors (plus yellow).

I don't recall the Lakers busting out double blue a decade ago! :P

I'm just messing, as far as rivals are concerned (where the feeling of both teams towards each other is mutual), Denver's probably it. But I'd bet my life savings that most Jazz fans hate the Lakers much more than they hate the Nuggets. I think KJZZ (Jazz TV channel) ran a poll last season about the which team Jazz fans hated most, and the Lakers came out on top. The Nuggets, Blazers, Rockets, and Bulls were the others, I think.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png