Players in the "wrong" uniforms

3 hours ago, kroywen said:

If Shaq in Orlando is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

(I admittedly have watched very, very little of the NBA in the past ~15 years, but I still think of Shaq and Penny Hardaway when I hear of the Magic. It's a shame that they ran into literally the greatest team of all time in 1996, because that team was incredibly stacked and really fun to watch.)

Agreed. I see A lot of people wear that version of shaq's jersey specifically the blue jersey. Imo shaq's right uniform is either a magic jersey, Lakers jersey or a heat jersey

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, chrispw12 said:

More Knicks

Baron Davis

k27s-3-web.jpg

Antonio McDyess

nyktrade-5.jpg

Keith Van Horn

97318054.jpg

Dennis Scott

504685826.jpg

Buck Williams

washington-bullets-chris-webber-4-goes-up-in-front-of-new-york-knicks-gt8nyb.jpg

So the Knicks for awhile there were sort of the dumping ground for washed-up vets, kind of like the NBA's version of the 2003-14 Raiders?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rj0498 said:
On 2/26/2017 at 1:21 PM, DG_Now said:

Yet another early 90s sports star with a bad video game:

Tony%20Meola's%20Sidekicks%20Soccer%20(U

Ah, like ken griffey

24136front-6779.jpg

Ken Griffey Baseball....bad? You bite your tongue!

While I'm just messing with you, it's legitimately within my top 3 favorite videogames of all time.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, kroywen said:

If Shaq in Orlando is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

(I admittedly have watched very, very little of the NBA in the past ~15 years, but I still think of Shaq and Penny Hardaway when I hear of the Magic. It's a shame that they ran into literally the greatest team of all time in 1996, because that team was incredibly stacked and really fun to watch.)

Ahem: http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/1995-nba-eastern-conference-semifinals-bulls-vs-magic.html

The Shaq/Penny Magic ran into a great Rockets team. Their window was 1995. Yeah, they got blitzed in 96, but they were right there a year prior.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, chrispw12 said:

Keith Van Horn

97318054.jpg

Buck Williams

washington-bullets-chris-webber-4-goes-up-in-front-of-new-york-knicks-gt8nyb.jpg

You got these right. I really hate seeing Net players with the Knicks.  (I posted Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin a while back.) Seeing that stuff not only increases my dislike of the Knicks, it also increases my annoyance with the Nets because it reminds me of what a bad job the team does in embracing its history and its former players.

• Like 1

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

12 hours ago, Shumway said:

Ken Griffey Baseball....bad? You bite your tongue!

While I'm just messing with you, it's legitimately within my top 3 favorite videogames of all time.

That's one of the most fun games ever. It's perfection for SNES.

22 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

I first knew of Rodman as a Spur, not a Bull. I'd say Detroit, San Antonio, and Chicago would all be right uniforms for him, and the Lakers would be wrong.

Lakers maybe. But, his Dallas stint tops all of them ...

espnDal_g_rodman_200.jpg

• Like 4

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

6 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Do NBA players change teams more frequently than the other leagues? It feels that way.

Pretty much, I can't think of journeymen in MLB they way some hop around in the NBA for 7+ teams and get decent playing time.