Players in the "wrong" uniforms

17 minutes ago, Echo said:

I get where you're going with this, but 25 was Ismail's number at Notre Dame.

...and, um...85 with the Raiders? 86? I forget. Brown was 81, Jett was 82. Amazing that they never got farther than they did with a Jett AND a Rocket! lol

14 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

...and, um...85 with the Raiders? 86? I forget. Brown was 81, Jett was 82. Amazing that they never got farther than they did with a Jett AND a Rocket! lol

86 with the Raiders, and 81 with the Panthers and Cowboys. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2017 at 3:13 AM, M4One said:

Bo knows he doesn't look right in a White Sox or Angeles uniform.  Definitely doesn't look right in a Habs uniform.

bo-jackson-sox.jpg?ak=bc

I came to the realization about a year ago that Bo and Michael Jordan were one year away from being on the same spring training team. Bo left to the Angels for 94, the year Jordan began playing baseball again

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Iggy is fine in a Sixers uniform. Peja's time as a Raptor is one I'll never forget given we trade away Jarrett Jack of all people for him. He then got waived, signed with the Mavs... and got a ring. 

These are their true wrong jerseys: 

stojakovic1.jpg

nba_u_iguodala_gb1_286.jpg

And here's a Bonus one that I bet people forgot about: 

nba-ron-artest.jpg

Figured it fits in nicely, with how Peja & Artest were traded for one another (I refuse to call him by MWP). 

• Like 1

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

4 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Iggy is fine in a Sixers uniform. Peja's time as a Raptor is one I'll never forget given we trade away Jarrett Jack of all people for him. He then got waived, signed with the Mavs... and got a ring. 

These are their true wrong jerseys: 

stojakovic1.jpg

nba_u_iguodala_gb1_286.jpg

And here's a Bonus one that I bet people forgot about: 

nba-ron-artest.jpg

Figured it fits in nicely, with how Peja & Artest were traded for one another (I refuse to call him by MWP). 

He's now Pandas friend

Josh Hamilton, he'll  always be a ranger though he had some bad spots (angels, drugs) though he did get drafted by the rays in 2001 (never played a regular season game until 2007) then played for the reds after recovering.

IMG_9141.JPG

IMG_9142.JPG

Excellent!

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/s-running-back-larry-csonka-of-the-new-york-giants-takes-the-hand-off-picture-id98288873

That is Larry Csonka, as a New York Giant in the late 1970s; his time there was infamous for being the intended recipient of a botched handoff in 1978 in what has become known as "The Miracle at the Meadowlands" (or, to Giant fans, "The Fumble").

• Like 1

UBwef0L.png

Out of all the teams he went to, this I feel is the strangest..

jim.jpg

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75

7 hours ago, smzimbabwe said:

Back when Bosworth first entered the league, he wore his old college number. The NFL stepped in and said no, that's not a linebacker's number, you have to change. So he went to 55.

22f180e76b66f9ca4468c53d849e3101.jpg

Of course, if Bosworth played today, that number would be allowed.

Also- aah, that 'porthole' mesh jersey. Looked pretty weird, and should be left in the 1980s.

• Like 2

UBwef0L.png

The ones are too far apart.

• Like 3

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)