Players in the "wrong" uniforms

13 hours ago, M4One said:

First, self admitted Blue Jay band wagoner, so I do think of him as more of a Jay.  The reason I say him in an A's uniform is wrong would be because he really only was an impact player for them for a couple of years.  While he's only played 3 years with the Jays, for now, he was the MVP his first year, and I see him finishing his career with the Jays.  It would be pretty stupid for them to let him go.

Gotcha...for me, I think it's just because we played against him in the 2012 playoffs which I remember well.

sig.png

Ricky Ray is best known as a CFL player, but he did have a shot in the NFL with the New York Jets: 

quaterback-ricky-ray-of-the-new-york-jet

This is a pre-season game vs the Saints, and he did get to dress for 6 games, but alas never played a down beyond the preseason. Also, odd to see him wearing 14 instead of his usual 15. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Geroy Simon is being inducted into the CFL Hall Of Fame.  Started out in the CFL with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers after getting cut by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the NFL, and then finished his career with a Grey Cup win with the Saskatchewan Rough Riders.  Always will be a BC Lion.

GeroySimonF_1024x1024.jpg?v=1440047633 simon-geroy-130809-thumb-620xauto-325871