Players in the "wrong" uniforms

On 11/3/2017 at 12:36 PM, Echo said:

I don't think Chicago ever really knew what they had in Hasek.  Hell, even after the trade to Buffalo the Sabres left him sitting on the bench while they went out and traded a 50 goal scorer in Andreychuk to get Grant Fuhr, who they had starting over Hasek.  It wasn't until Fuhr got hurt the following year that Hasek came into his own as a starter and became a superstar. 

And he only became an NHL superstar at what 29? His first big year was 1993-1994. Back then it was rare to see an NHL player, goalie or skater, produce great season after the age of 32. Hasek was known as this talented but weird/flakey guy and few thought he'd become this otherwordly puckstopper and bona fide #1.

20 hours ago, insert name said:

Robin Ventura

ap20110626193615.jpg?x77199

224ventura.jpg

So, is anything that doesn't involve Nolan Ryan's fist in his face "wrong" for Ventura? ;)

In all seriousness, he played for a lot of teams. I guess for me White Sox and Mets would both be "right" uniforms for him, but probably nothing else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

Another name from a very long list of bad trades...

Mikhail-Sergachev-Tampa-Bay-Lightning.jp

Dude played 4 games for the Canadiens and he's in the wrong uniform?  Come on.  I know you're heart broken, but maybe Drouin will be a top superstar.  That PK Subban trade though...

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 3:28 AM, Tigers6884 said:

Doc Gooden, in his lone season (2000) in which he pitched for the Rays and Astros before collecting his second World Series ring with the Yankees, his third total. (He did not, however, play in the World Series against the Mets.)

Related image

Haha, I bet that sleeve patch says "Enron Field" on it.

13 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Haha, I bet that sleeve patch says "Enron Field" on it.

I'll bet you it doesn't.  I'll be you a lot that it doesn't.

On 11/23/2017 at 1:21 AM, OaklandIsBack said:

andre-iguodala-of-the-philadelphia-76ers 

Here's an even more wrong one of Iguodala:

andre-iguodala-of-the-philadelphia-76ers

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."