Players in the "wrong" uniforms

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BJ Sands said:
To continue the theme...

(ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO WAS MAKE THE HOME STRIPE GREEN-WHITE-GREEN AND REVERSE IT ON THE ROAD. THAT WAS IT!!!!!)

Ah but as we Jet fans all know, “logic” isn’t in their dictionary. 

• Like 6

XM4KeeA.png

11 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

To continue the theme...

(ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO WAS MAKE THE HOME STRIPE GREEN-WHITE-GREEN AND REVERSE IT ON THE ROAD. THAT WAS IT!!!!!)

I don't know how many years I've been yelling this at the Jets. It's so obvious. 

• Like 4

PvO6ZWJ.png

6 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I don't understand why people go through so much work with these photoshops of newly acquired players. Just wait a few months and you'll get a real photo of these guys on the field. Just looking at some of the OBJ ones make my uniform OCD go crazy.

Better than the dumb meme of crappy MS paint uniforms/hats

22 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I don't understand why people go through so much work with these photoshops of newly acquired players. Just wait a few months and you'll get a real photo of these guys on the field. Just looking at some of the OBJ ones make my uniform OCD go crazy.

• Like 1

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I have no idea why I started thinking about the mid-2000's Spurs today, but here are two good ones:

Before he perfected his karate kicks with Coach Pop, Bruce Bowen played in the hell that was the Rick Pitino-era Celtics.

spacer.png

And former #1 overall pick Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson (how he went #1 over Jason Kidd and Grant Hill, I will never understand) spent his last year coming off of the bench and getting a ring with the '05 Spurs.

spacer.png

• Like 1

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

spacer.png

Both of these two are young and have the majority of their careers left, barring an unexpected trade or tragic injury, they’ll both spend most of their career in these 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Both of these two are young and have the majority of their careers left, barring an unexpected trade or tragic injury, they’ll both spend most of their career in these 

Seriously, this thread has become “active players that just changed uniforms yesterday”

• Like 5