Players in the "wrong" uniforms

madsen_lac.jpg

I was with Buc in renaming the thread, but after I saw this? F*** it. Just shut the whole damn thing down. The is the "Legends in the wrong uniforms" thread...and this motherf***er posts Mark "I didn't know he was still in NBA" Madsen.

This s*** didn't just jump the shark, it jumped all the sharks...San Jose Sharks, Iron Chef Shark, Jets and Sharks, the Jersey Shore Shark attacks of 1916, and even those 3 mechanical sharks from the "Jaws" flicks.

That, my friend, was EPIC. :notworthy:

6uXNWAo.png

YogiMets.JPG

Yogi Berra playing for the "other" New York team

That shot of Yogi is almost certainly of him as a manager, not as a player. Note his advanced age, and also the pen in his shirt.

Here he is playing for the Mets:

pberramets.jpg

Yogi played in only 4 games as a Met, in May of 1965. (Sadly, he never caught Warren Spahn, who was also with the club early that year.) Yogi had joined the Mets as a coach that spring, having been fired as Yankee manager despite winning the 1964 AL pennant in his first season in charge. He remained a Met coach until the death of Gil Hodges in 1972, then managed the Mets until 1975, winning the 1973 NL pennant.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

madsen_lac.jpg

I was with Buc in renaming the thread, but after I saw this? F*** it. Just shut the whole damn thing down. The is the "Legends in the wrong uniforms" thread...and this motherf***er posts Mark "I didn't know he was still in NBA" Madsen.

This s*** didn't just jump the shark, it jumped all the sharks...San Jose Sharks, Iron Chef Shark, Jets and Sharks, the Jersey Shore Shark attacks of 1916, and even those 3 mechanical sharks from the "Jaws" flicks.

Jon Koncak as an Orlando Magic. I think most of us remember him as a "legend" for the Atlanta Hawks.

260384.jpg

And let's not shut this thread down, it's my only claim to fame here!

Might not be a legend but it sure doesn't look right...

pat.jpg

I have no idea who that is.

Pat Burrell. The only thing he's legendary at is striking out and banging every cougar in the Deleware Valley. I've heard some very interesting stories from a girl I met that used to hook up with him.

And here's evil Tampa Bay Pat.

3643187240_1a8c70d239.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Might not be a legend but it sure doesn't look right...

pat.jpg

I have no idea who that is.

Pat Burrell. The only thing he's legendary at is striking out and banging every cougar in the Deleware Valley. I've heard some very interesting stories from a girl I met that used to hook up with him.

And here's evil Tampa Bay Pat.

3643187240_1a8c70d239.jpg

Maybe he should have changed gimmicks to Evil Pat while he was here. Either way, Raul The Bat > Pat The Bat.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

madsen_lac.jpg

PostoftheDay.png

madsen_lac.jpg

what no love for the loan sharks, discovery channel's shark week and the SNL door shark played by Chevy Chase?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

madsen_lac.jpg

what no love for the loan sharks, discovery channel's shark week and the SNL door shark played by Chevy Chase?

What about Sharky the Sharkdog?

Sharky_the_Shark_dog_by_zrcalo.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's another "jumped the shark" joke.

You've all had your fun with that. Now it's time to return to whatever the topic was in the first place.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.