Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Before I get crucified analyze the pictures:

JS88.jpg

ON88PS.jpg

-Dan

Nothing 'wrong' with those photos. Some coaches still believe that you need to work your way up in order to select a jersey number, otherwise you are just assigned one out of training camp.

Pssst. This is our crossover/spinoff: Legends in the Wrong Numbers thread.

LaFontaine isn't the only vet who sold out to the Rangers only to flame out and quit....

Can someone post basically every Edmonton Oilers' championship picture then? ;)

Or you could post a photo of the '94 Rangers. I can name at least six players from that team who also a part of the great Oilers dynasty of the 80s.

6uXNWAo.png

utah_jazz_john_starks.jpg

Whoa...I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about that one there.

(On another note: am I alone in really having LOVED that particular uniform for the Jazz???)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

(On another note: am I alone in really having LOVED that particular uniform for the Jazz???)

No way, youre not alone at all. This is the set I grew up with. They first used it when I was five so basically this is the first Jazz uniform I remember for myself. I've always loved it and always will. I wish the fact that styles change over time wasnt true, because if I had my way the Jazz would wear this forever.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I would have loved it too -- for a team called anything other than "Jazz." The team name and mountain motif to me are contrasting themes that don't pair well together. But that's another well-beaten horse of a topic.

Chelsea's Didier Drogba (my favourite player) in a Giants uniform, alongside rugby union player Mark Johnson (about whom I know absolutely nothing) in a Dolphins uniform, posing at Stamford Bridge before last year's Giants-Dolphins game at Wembley.

_44194979_drogbajohnson416.jpg

David Beckham in a New Orleans Saints practice uni:

beckham_football.jpg631641127_7e326e13a8.jpg

Trading uniforms/kits with Reggie Bush:

BeckhamBushAP_468x274.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Found this on e-bay today:

Favre.jpg

-Dan

So much for this happening. :D

Seriously? You believe all that nonsense is over? We wish.

I don't wanna see Brett in another damn football uniform again!

6uXNWAo.png