Players in the "wrong" uniforms

• 2 weeks later...

This may not be the right thread for this....but check out Larry Walker in this jersey.

walkerfutureuni.jpg

Supposedly it was suppose to be like a 'futuristic' prototype for baseball jerseys that they only ended up wearing a couple times(no wonder why). Definitely interesting though.

Yeah that's one of the Turn Ahead the Clock promotion jerseys MLB did.

2IA3b.png

Supposedly it was suppose to be like a 'futuristic' prototype for baseball jerseys that they only ended up wearing a couple times(no wonder why). Definitely interesting though.

All these years later, is TATC such a big secret?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Apparently to those who can't use the search feature...or Google.

You're a cool guy. I really mean that.

It was just brought up during the telecast yesterday, so I posted a pic. No need to get all high and mighty on a damn internet message board.

It was just brought up during the telecast yesterday, so I posted a pic. No need to get all high and mighty on a damn internet message board.

For anyone interested here are some more TATC jerseys

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Even though responding to this is a deviation from the topic, there's no high and mighty here. There's a search feature, you could have used it. Also, a judgment call as well since most people would recognize Larry Walker as a Rockies star.

Fred Lane on the Colts? Anyone?

Wow. I'm suprised anyone remembered that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That dude ain't been in the right uniform since the Sixers' last rebranded.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||