Players in the "wrong" uniforms

amd_obama-sox.jpg

I'm a ChiSox fan and that sight makes me cringe every time.

Do you have any idea how many ignorant rednecks are Packers fans? grow up dude...

Wow...no need for the racism, "dude"! :D

Ignorant rednecks are now a race?

Or, did you mean that packer fans are now a race?

There was no racism in what the poster said about cringing after seeing Obama in a ChiSox jersey.

People need to get off the "everything is racist if you say anything about Obama". Maybe he cringes because Obama's left-handed. Who knows....? That is just as silly a statement as saying the OP is racist because he cringes seeing Obama in a ChiSox jersey and cap. Grow up.

amd_obama-sox.jpg

Do you have any idea how many ignorant rednecks are Packers fans? grow up dude...

Ignorant rednecks are now a race?

Or, did you mean that packer fans are now a race?

There was no racism in what the poster said about cringing after seeing Obama in a ChiSox jersey.

People need to get off the "everything is racist if you say anything about Obama". Maybe he cringes because Obama's left-handed. Who knows....? That is just as silly a statement as saying the OP is racist because he cringes seeing Obama in a ChiSox jersey and cap. Grow up.

...or perhaps someone like me, a Cubs fan that LIKES President Obama...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Whoa... I really haven't been paying attention in the off-season. How the hell did that happen?

I haven't paid much attention myself. I only found out Scott Gomez was a Canadien last month. I guess that is what happens when you go on vacation when NHL free agency comes along ^_^scott-gomezx_feature.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

Whoa... I really haven't been paying attention in the off-season. How the hell did that happen?

Ducks propose contract to Koivu & agent.

Koivu & agent accept, sign contract.

Koivu a Duck.

:P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

amd_obama-sox.jpg
Ignorant rednecks are now a race?Or, did you mean that packer fans are now a race?There was no racism in what the poster said about cringing after seeing Obama in a ChiSox jersey. People need to get off the "everything is racist if you say anything about Obama". Maybe he cringes because Obama's left-handed. Who knows....? That is just as silly a statement as saying the OP is racist because he cringes seeing Obama in a ChiSox jersey and cap. Grow up.

Obamas left handed? Why am I not suprised.

• 4 weeks later...