Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Is that really a "wrong" uniform for KG?

I do find it interesting to wonder what will be the 'right' uniform for Garnett in, say, 10 years time. If say the Celtics won a second title with Garnett in there, surely it would be difficult to take him away from Boston fans. But then how do Minnesota fans feel about him being so connected to the Celtics? Is he a guy who you can happily connect with both of his franchises? Same for Ray Allen come to think of it.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• 2 weeks later...

cc-sabathia-brewers.jpg

capt_a359c2ed454d4c4b813347a3dc80bc6c_rockies_brewers_baseball_wimg1093.jpg

zGSIYd7Z.jpg

CC Sabathia, Milwaukee Brewers

I'll always remember him on the Indians, so.........

800px-CC_Sabathia_2009.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

cc-sabathia-brewers.jpg

zGSIYd7Z.jpg

Brewers fans love what CC did for this town in just half a season here. I believe that he is in the wrong uniform now as he said he wanted to play for an NL team during his time as a free agent.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Brewers fans love what CC did for this town in just half a season here. I believe that he is in the wrong uniform now as he said he wanted to play for an NL team during his time as a free agent.

LOL.

You and the fellow other fans, and hell, the team's ownership got WORKED. He obviously went where he wanted to go, he just used the NL to jack up the asking price.

cc-sabathia-brewers.jpg

zGSIYd7Z.jpg

Interesting how a boat load of money and a chance to win a World Series changes your mind.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Yeah yeah yeah, rip on the small market team that got screwed over again.

Nobody is ripping on the small market team that got "screwed over", they're simply saying that CC Sabathia was in the "wrong" uniform in those pictures when he played for the Brewers. It's funny how you cry wolf and think the team you like got screwed over when the team that the Brewers got Sabathia from had to trade him to the Brewers because they couldn't afford him themselves. Oh yeah, and that same team had to trade Victor Martinez last year. And it happens with other smaller market teams, so shut the :censored: up and get over it; the Brewers aren't the only team that can't afford big name free agents.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not ripping on a small market team, but I'll rip on the inferiority complex that causes people like you to type posts like that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Nobody is ripping on the small market team that got "screwed over", they're simply saying that CC Sabathia was in the "wrong" uniform in those pictures when he played for the Brewers. It's funny how you cry wolf and think the team you like got screwed over when the team that the Brewers got Sabathia from had to trade him to the Brewers because they couldn't afford him themselves. Oh yeah, and that same team had to trade Victor Martinez last year. And it happens with other smaller market teams, so shut the :censored: up and get over it; the Brewers aren't the only team that can't afford big name free agents.

I was making a generalized statement towards small market teams that always get jobbed in baseball's free agency, not just the Brewers. Relax.

I'm not ripping on a small market team, but I'll rip on the inferiority complex that causes people like you to type posts like that.

Calling me inferior like that makes you much more inferior than I am.

nlog42.jpg

I was making a generalized statement towards small market teams that always get jobbed in baseball's free agency, not just the Brewers. Relax.

I didn't call you inferior, although apparently your reading skills are.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I didn't call you inferior, although apparently your reading skills are.

The term "people like you" equals inferiority in my opinion. You also said I have an "inferiority complex" that makes me different. Therefore, you did.

nlog42.jpg

You seem to want really hard to prove that you are indeed somehow inferior, so I'll concede the point and recognize your complete inferiority. Mentally, socially, financially and (granted I've never seen you, but I'll assume that you're really out of shape and ugly, so) physically.

Back on topic (sort of...)

By the time all is said and done, CC will look odd in both Brewers and Indians uniforms. CC on the Brewers is like Randy Johnson on the Astros and Wayne Gretzky on the Blues.

You seem to want really hard to prove that you are indeed somehow inferior, so I'll concede the point and recognize your complete inferiority. Mentally, socially, financially and (granted I've never seen you, but I'll assume that you're really out of shape and ugly, so) physically.

Back on topic (sort of...)

By the time all is said and done, CC will look odd in both Brewers and Indians uniforms. CC on the Brewers is like Randy Johnson on the Astros and Wayne Gretzky on the Blues.

Wow.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags