Players in the "wrong" uniforms

and besides - between the 5,000 jerseys that the Cavs have trotted out there in recent years, what would the right uniform be?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Really? Nobody has posted this yet?

Heat.jpg

Perhaps it wasn't posted because after 6 or 7 championships, LeBron will be best remembered as a Miami Heat. :rolleyes:

Given what happened, the guy could win championships until he dies and still be the Bane of Cleveland.

and besides - between the 5,000 jerseys that the Cavs have trotted out there in recent years, what would the right uniform be?

Exactly. Perception of what the "right" LeBron uniform is could be helped by him playing on a team with a fairly consistent uniform set.

Heat.jpg

Well that's not a player in a wrong uniform. That's just a poorly photoshopped jersey.

Isn't this actually the right jersey? He will be a member of the Heat in the next... 10 hours?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Heat.jpg

Well that's not a player in a wrong uniform. That's just a poorly photoshopped jersey.

Isn't this actually the right jersey? He will be a member of the Heat in the next... 10 hours?

1. The thread is for pictures of players in the wrong jersey. There is no player in that jersey. He hasn't even worn the jersey yet.

2. The jerseys are simply photoshopped - note the front number placement on the white one.

I know everyone wants to be first, but let's get him in an actual game... or at least practice.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Babe with the Braves, and later as a coach with the Brooklyn Dodgers:

04.jpg

Man that indian head in the middle of "Braves" is annoying.

D00D DATS RACES OMG!!!!!!1! [/sarcasm]

here is henrik larsson playing for barcelona

after seeing him play for celtic all those seasons, seeing this was so ...sad.

370px-Henrik_Larsson.jpg

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Perhaps it wasn't posted because after 6 or 7 championships, LeBron will be best remembered as a Miami Heat. :rolleyes:

Why does everyone have them down for 5 or 6 titles?

Why does anyone think Bosh is a "superstar"?

I think they'll get 1, maybe 2.

Hopefully none.

sig-1.png

Why does anyone think Bosh is a "superstar"?

I think they'll get 1, maybe 2.

Hopefully none.

LeBron and Wade are superstars. Bosh is an All-Star.

I don't. If they win one without any depth at all or a quality starting point guard or center, that'll be impressive enough to me.

I'm surprised you haven't come out sand said that the Clippers will win a championship before the Heat will.

I don't. If they win one without any depth at all or a quality starting point guard or center, that'll be impressive enough to me.

I'm surprised you haven't come out sand said that the Clippers will win a championship before the Heat will.

If you do so, please use Comic Sans. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Here you have it:

lebron_debut.jpg

Boo! Traitor! What a cowardly betrayal! :P

I wonder if the Comic Sans font will be used in the new post-Lebron Cavs word mark B)

Oh and vmd9...SCREW THE ROO!!! Go Flashes!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Screw both of you! Youngstown State FTW!

(Oh wait, Kent and Akron both forgot about our rivalries? Damnit.)

6fQjS3M.png

Here you have it:

lebron_debut.jpg

Boo! Traitor! What a cowardly betrayal! :P

I wonder if the Comic Sans font will be used in the new post-Lebron Cavs word mark B)

Oh and vmd9...SCREW THE ROO!!! Go Flashes!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Screw both of you! Youngstown State FTW!

(Oh wait, Kent and Akron both forgot about our rivalries? Damnit.)

yeah we don't care about Youngstown state at all...will always be the ankle-biters of ohio