Players in the "wrong" uniforms

I'm surprised you haven't come out sand said that the Clippers will win a championship before the Heat will.

I'd love to be able to say that but the Clips need to make the playoffs again before they can win a championship. This is looking like the year we stop the losing mentality and start making the playoffs consistently, because our roster is pretty much free of bad-work-ethic guys and locker room cancers, and full of young talent, and we have a new coach with a reputation as a good motivator. But I'm still not going to put the cart in front of the horse.

Tell ya what, if my Clippers are still playing in late May of next year, then I'll break out the old Comic Sans. :P

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I wonder what team Lebron will run to when he fails to win in Miami? He might make this thread 5 times before his career is over...

1276102528-lebron-globetrotters.jpg

Can't fault the guy. He just wants to win so badly that it doesn't matter if he's beating the Celtics, the Magic, or the Washington Generals 5,578 times.

VmWIn6B.png

I wonder what team Lebron will run to when he fails to win in Miami? He might make this thread 5 times before his career is over...

Can't fault the guy. He just wants to win so badly that it doesn't matter if he's beating the Celtics, the Magic, or the Washington Generals 5,578 times.

lol. I thought he was going back to the McD's high school all-american team for a minute...

But now I see it's the Globetrotters.

But that leads me to ask, why the heck would he join the 'trotters if he backed out of the Dunk Contest?

(That's when I initially realized he isn't a genuine person. Anyone who goes against their word, has no class in my book. The way he left C-Land was just further backing up that point. Everything he's said about Cleveland as a team and/or city, I learned to take with a grain of salt...)

Sorry about the ranting... Just a Cavaliers fan... No Cleveland fan. haha.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

lol. I thought he was going back to the McD's high school all-american team for a minute...

But now I see it's the Globetrotters.

But that leads me to ask, why the heck would he join the 'trotters if he backed out of the Dunk Contest?

(That's when I initially realized he isn't a genuine person. Anyone who goes against their word, has no class in my book. The way he left C-Land was just further backing up that point. Everything he's said about Cleveland as a team and/or city, I learned to take with a grain of salt...)

Sorry about the ranting... Just a Cavaliers fan... No Cleveland fan. haha.

FYP. :D

Anyways, that made me literally lol. Nice job.

6fQjS3M.png

You don't know how hard it was to find this...

bertuzzi_medium.jpg

Probably because they're so irrelevant.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You don't know how hard it was to find this...

bertuzzi_medium.jpg

Seriously? Exactly how much of your life did you waste while searching for this... contribution?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Really? Nobody has posted this yet?

Heat.jpg

Perhaps it wasn't posted because after 6 or 7 championships, LeBron will be best remembered as a Miami Heat. :rolleyes:

No, he will be best remembered as a douchebag.

Not only will Lebron be remembered as a douche, but he will also be remembered for not being able to win the big one.

But mainly for being a douche.

6uXNWAo.png

Heat.jpg

Perhaps it wasn't posted because after 6 or 7 championships, LeBron will be best remembered as a Miami Heat. :rolleyes:

Not only will Lebron be remembered as a douche, but he will also be remembered for not being able to win the big one.

Correct. He will win the big one, but he'll be best remembered for not doing it in Cleveland. I mean, not that anyone else can win the big one in Cleveland either (because it's basically impossible), but the last time we had the best player in their given sport for 7 years was hen Jim Brown was playing, and even he only led the browns to one ring. The championships in 1950, 1954 and 1955 were before his time.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Heat.jpg

Correct. He will win the big one, but he'll be best remembered for not doing it in Cleveland.

I agree. LeBron WILL win a title in Miami. However, he'll be remembered as a hired gun who helped propel Dwayne Wade's team to a ring, NOT as a miracle worker, as he would've had he won a ring in Cleveland or New York -- That, and he'll be remembered as a douche. :D

6uXNWAo.png