Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Here's one that I don't think was mentioned.

Randall Cunningham as a Cowboy and a Raven...

BlackAthletesFootballQBRandallCu-39.jpgCunningham102101G.jpg

I had totally forgotten about both of those... of course I refused to acknowledge him as a Cowboys player... it was another guy with the same name that just happened to look like him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Here's one that I don't think was mentioned.

Randall Cunningham as a Cowboy and a Raven...

BlackAthletesFootballQBRandallCu-39.jpg

Seeing any player in a blue Cowboys uniform is weird and jarring to me.

Good point haha.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Kordell Stewart

kordell.jpg

Don't forget about his memorable stint in Chicago

50_stewart-5.JPG

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Not sure if it's been posted or not, but Ricky Williams as an Argonaut

p1_williams.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

nfl_g_ryan2_300.jpg

Couple funny ones here...

1992-coaches.jpg

Jon Gruden, Dick Jauron, Steve Mariucci, Andy Reid and Ray Rhodes with... The Packers coaching staff, under Mike Holmgren.

nfl_g_ryan2_300.jpg

1992-coaches.jpg

Jon Gruden, Dick Jauron, Steve Mariucci, Andy Reid and Ray Rhodes with... The Packers coaching staff, under Mike Holmgren.

Good job in posting because I had no clue who Ray Rhodes was, nor do I care. But then, I looked up images of him and found this awesome website.

Today in Pro Football History

Splendid work, gentlemen.

nfl_g_ryan2_300.jpg

1992-coaches.jpg

Good job in posting because I had no clue who Ray Rhodes was, nor do I care. But then, I looked up images of him and found this awesome website.

Today in Pro Football History

Splendid work, gentlemen.

To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure who he was either, but Google is my friend. haha.

I only included him there because he was one of the 5 people in the picture who later became a head coach in the NFL. I think he's with the Texans now...

Ray Rhodes was coach of the year in 1995 in his first year with the Eagles. He also delivered a pregame speech where he said to envision the opponent breaking into your house, robbing you, then sodomizing your wife and kids (and possibly pets or horses or something). No lie.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...