Players in the "wrong" uniforms

I think this tops it all

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuf-1GRhKsc

Reposting as a clickable link. You all should really check it out -- it's a great ad for the Sega Genesis, features an enormously fat man without a shirt on, and has Joe Montana wearing a Jets uniform. Perfect.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I think this tops it all

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuf-1GRhKsc

Reposting as a clickable link. You all should really check it out -- it's a great ad for the Sega Genesis, features an enormously fat man without a shirt on, and has Joe Montana wearing a Jets uniform. Perfect.

That is great, I remember that commercial and have thought about how weird it was for Joe to wear the Jets duds. BTW, I like those unis, need to make a comeback.

My own off the top of my bald head (Wish I had the pictures to do so)

Amos Otis as a Pirate in 1984

Rolando Blackman with the Knicks

Freddie Patek in an Angel uniform

Dusty Baker with the A's

is this where we're supposed to look dumb and say "Don't you mean Renaldo Balkman? He has always been on the Knicks as a pro, you idiot"? Well I know better .

This one always seemed wrong to me!

fuhr.jpg

WOW! not that I've ever been a huge fan of Fuhr, but I have no recollection of him in Calgary... I mean playing for the next door rivals??? how desparate do you have to be???

Well, almost as much as thinking you can rekindle the glory years by re-uniting with the one (The Great One) who allowed you to win Stanley Cups with a 3.87, 3.44 & 3.43 GAA (and a Vezina wih 3.43!!!)

fuhrlak90me4.jpg

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Dusty Baker with the A's

is this where we're supposed to look dumb and say "Don't you mean Renaldo Balkman? He has always been on the Knicks as a pro, you idiot"? Well I know better .

wow, that's embarassing...

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Dusty Baker with the A's

is this where we're supposed to look dumb and say "Don't you mean Renaldo Balkman? He has always been on the Knicks as a pro, you idiot"?

I thought it was where we completely got off the "legends" topic and started naming guys like Amos Otis and Freddie Patek--and with no pictures, to boot. Can they really be in the "wrong uniform" if we've never heard of them?

fuhr.jpg

WOW! not that I've ever been a huge fan of Fuhr, but I have no recollection of him in Calgary... I mean playing for the next door rivals??? how desparate do you have to be???

Well, almost as much as thinking you can rekindle the glory years by re-uniting with the one (The Great One) who allowed you to win Stanley Cups with a 3.87, 3.44 & 3.43 GAA (and a Vezina wih 3.43!!!)

fuhrlak90me4.jpg

i remember fuhr as a flame...but thats prolly kuz hes my fave all-time goalie (and shares my b-day)

but its another former king goalie that i have no recollection of playing for the flames (everytime i see the opening montage for behind the mask) kelly hrudey...i see him in a flames jersey and go wtf?

after some research...he never did play for the flames...so i wonder why that pic is part of the montage lol

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

Here are some Aussie Rules ones:

Wayne Carey (Played 244 games for North Melbourne before a scandal broke and he moved to the Adelaide Crows for one season)

4s_carey3.jpg

Nathan Buckley (Collingwood captain who played one season with the Brisbane Bears before asking to be traded to a Melbourne team)

bux23_gallery__220x400.jpg

Chris Judd (Probably the best player in the AFL today was traded to Carlton this year after requesting a move back to Melbourne.)

0,,5698425,00.jpg

Tony Lockett (Played 193 games and won a Brownlow Medal with Saint Kilda before defecting to Sydney where he played for the next 7 seasons)

lockett04.jpg

Ron Barassi (Played 204 games for Melbourne before defecting to Carlton and becoming their playing coach)

Ron-Barassi.jpg

temp.png

Buffalo Sabres Hockey Est.1970

fuhr.jpg

fuhrlak90me4.jpg

desperate enough to be on pros vs joes? <_<

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org