Players in the "wrong" uniforms

NFL Bust edition

Tim Couch

1187163979.jpg

Did Couch ever have a "right" jersey though?

Well he led the browns to the playoffs in 02 and Kelly Holcomb almost got them to the second round. So Browns I guess

The Butch Davis era....nice! He's gonna turn UNC into a football powerhouse. He already had 7 UNC players drafted in the NFL Draft.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Dunno if this has been posted yet... sorry Seattle.

kevin-durant-sonics-rookie_nc.jpg

I totally forgot he even wore that uniform, even though it was just a few years ago. Shows how far OKC has come in such a short amount of time.

He was even Rookie of the Year in Seattle

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Dunno if this has been posted yet... sorry Seattle.

kevin-durant-sonics-rookie_nc.jpg

I totally forgot he even wore that uniform, even though it was just a few years ago. Shows how far OKC has come in such a short amount of time.

He hit a game winner in a double OT game vs. the Hawks in his rookie year. That alone will always make me remember that, if only because of homer reasons on my part. :P

NFL Bust edition

Tim Couch

1187163979.jpg

Well he led the browns to the playoffs in 02 and Kelly Holcomb almost got them to the second round. So Browns I guess

The Butch Davis era....nice! He's gonna turn UNC into a football powerhouse. He already had 7 UNC players drafted in the NFL Draft.

It would be nice if most of them actually got to play for UNC though. They looked like a hell of a team at the Pro Day didn't they? :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

NFL Bust edition

Tim Couch

1187163979.jpg

It would be nice if most of them actually got to play for UNC though. They looked like a hell of a team at the Pro Day didn't they? :P

I know, right. If the suspended ones played last season, there's an actual possibility they could've been a legit BCS contender. What a shame. Greg Little is going to be a beast in the NFL though. I had him ranked as the #2 WR in the NFL Draft. I had him ahead of Julio Jones because Jones drops passes in clutch situations (the next Braylon Edwards?).

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.