Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Love these nicknames.

Per Wikipedia:

Due to Lorenzen's considerable girth, he has been given a collection of nicknames, which include:"Jumbo Giant", "Fat Jared", "Quarter(got)back", "QBese",[6][7] "Hefty Lefty",[8] "The Pillsbury Throwboy",[9] "J.Load",[10] "Round Mound of Touchdown", "Tubby Gunslinger",[10][11]"BBQ (Big Beautiful Quarterback)"[12] "Battleship Lorenzen",[13] "Butterball",[14] "Lord Of The Ring-Dings",[15] and "He Ate Me".[16]

Love these nicknames.

Per Wikipedia:

Due to Lorenzen's considerable girth, he has been given a collection of nicknames, which include:"Jumbo Giant", "Fat Jared", "Quarter(got)back", "QBese",[6][7] "Hefty Lefty",[8] "The Pillsbury Throwboy",[9] "J.Load",[10] "Round Mound of Touchdown", "Tubby Gunslinger",[10][11]"BBQ (Big Beautiful Quarterback)"[12] "Battleship Lorenzen",[13] "Butterball",[14] "Lord Of The Ring-Dings",[15] and "He Ate Me".[16]

"Pillsbury Throwboy" would make my top 10 sports nickname list. Kudos to whoever came up with that one.

He was always a big guy but it looks like he's added 60 pounds since his NFL playing days. Jesus Christ, put down the fork a little.

He's 6'4", and he was 285 during his NFL stint.

As per Wikipedia:

Lorenzen was working as the GM of the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of the Ultimate Indoor Football League when he decided to return to football. Despite being well over 300lbs at the time, Lorenzen resigned as GM to become the teams starting quarterback. .[3]

Basically, if he wasn't GM, he never would have gotten to play.