Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Ok, I think i checked out this entire thread and didn't see Franco Harris as a Seahawk!

4005cf2d.jpg

:blink:

Oh man, I absolutely LOVE those mid-80s Seahawk unis.

And yeah, I always have a special place in my heart for the mesh shirts. Cheesy and cheap, I know, but i'll take it anyday over the latest Nike or Reebok miracle fabric crap.

The thing I noticed is that they bothered to give him the "C". Why not let the regular guy keep it, for such a one-off appearance--jersey sales?

How would Mario Lemieux wearing the "C" affect jersey sales?

I don't know, that's why I ended with a question mark. It was just a guess at the question I posed. Maybe it would make a SWB Lemieux jersey more appealing or authentic with his customary "C"?

I'll send a vote in for, as much as it grieves me deeply to say it, former Atlanta Braves CF Andruw Jones in an LA Dodgers uniform for the 2008 season. That one should be a no-brainer for whichever ones left are still faithful to the Braves. Very sad moment in Braves history.....

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

Rasheed Wallace's one-game stint with the Hawks.

image_466274.jpg

I remember that game. And I also remember him basically saying that New Jersey was a working pitstop on his road to Detroit.

(I say New Jersey because Rasheed never played a game in Atlanta. Yet the Hawks felt the need to make a home jersey for Sheed. I've seen more than a few people wear them to games.)