Packers-Cowboys

rainmaker17

The NFL Network sucks and the Pack got jobbed on that pass interference, in my extremely biased opinion. I think a healthy Pack beats Dallas.

Not to mention that horrible first quarter call where Al Harris took the ball from T.O. Nothing like homer calls for Dallas.

You know it's f***ed up when people with no allegiance to either team start to notice. It really says something about the politics in the NFL when the Patriots cen get investigated after not even a full year of allegations, yet Jerry Jones has NEVER been investigated for this s**t. And if anyone doubts that this is an ongoing thing, watch the 95 NFC Championship and get back to me.

The good thing is that the Cowboys are more than capable of f***ing up down the stretch while the Packers toughest game is at Chicago. And if Green Bay does get homefield advantage, the ass-whuppin the Pack put on Dallas in 97 beatdown (when the Packers FINALLY got the Cowboys at Lambeau) will look like nothing compared to what's gonna happen in the playoffs... count it...

Really, though, would you be reacting this way if the Cowboys were playing the way they were 3 or 4 years ago?

My feelings have nothing to do with the Cowboys record, it's all of the mysteriously blown calls that seem to happen everytime the Packers (and other teams) go to Dallas. If the Packers and Cowboys were both 1-10 instead of 10-1, I'd still be mad. Probably not AS mad because there wouldn't be playoff implications, but it's wrong no matter what...

I'm not at all worried about the Cowboys' record, my question still stands. If Dallas were 4-7 going into this game, no way is it on in Prime Time, and no way does this conversation take place.

Now, if the Cowboys were 4-7 going into this game, it's on National Television, and the refs make a few seemingly blatant pro-Dallas calls, would you still be reacting this way?

Keep in mind that I am in no way a Dallas fan.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived