Cowboys in blue throwbacks tonight

dirwuf

Yeah the '94 double-star jerseys are probably still my all-time favorite. These are pretty phenomenal too, but I still don't get why they're navy blue when the originals were royal. I can't think of another "throwback" where the team changed the color...

I'd like to see these jerseys with the silver pants/helmet.

I like these, but IMO the best football uniforms EVER are the cowboys double stars they war in the 90's. I remember they wore the white in 94 (including the NFC title game against SF), and they wore the blue as their road jersey the next few years.

You have a right to your opinion, and I mean this with all due respect: YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. What a ridiculous, beyond stupid look that was. As a Dallas fan I was embarassed when they took the field wearing that fashion crap.

newsig.jpg

Did they wear the early 60's era throwbacks in tribute to Favre? Seems like that's about when he broke into the league. :P

As for the look, it's nice, but not worthy of them wearing it full-time. Just one reason is that the silver helmet is much better.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Can anyone recall the last time the Packers wore white against the Cowboys?

I don't think they EVER have, unless it was in a preseason game. The Packers never visited Dallas from 1960-63, when the Cowboys wore last night's uniform for all their home games. In 1964, the Boys got their current unis and started wearing white at home. The Packers have only worn white at home twice, for the first two games of 1989 against the Buccaneers and the Saints...they never did it against the Cowboys.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Can anyone recall the last time the Packers wore white against the Cowboys?

I don't think they EVER have, unless it was in a preseason game. The Packers never visited Dallas from 1960-63, when the Cowboys wore last night's uniform for all their home games. In 1964, the Boys got their current unis and started wearing white at home. The Packers have only worn white at home twice, for the first two games of 1989 against the Buccaneers and the Saints...they never did it against the Cowboys.

Any chance someone's got a picture of the '89 Packers-Buccaneers game? I grew up loving the Creamsicle jerseys, but never remember the Buc's wearing them against Green Bay.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived