Celtics Kicked Ass!

gingerbreadmann

that damn halfcourt shot to end it... we would have held them to their lowest point total ever, but with no time left ****ing Nate Robinson hit a 3. I don\'t know why, but those types of things piss me off. It\'s a pet peeve... Oh well, we could have beaten them by 70 if we wanted(I\'m not even kidding)... Anyone else watch the game?

Final score 104-59 Celtics

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody really care about NBA preseason games? The players don't (except for Boston).

As a point of clarification...given the level of effort I usually see put forth in early season games, I don't consider the NBA season to really start until the new year. Up until then, its exhibition that counts.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just to make sure I am correct...

Your team won 104-59 and you are upset that it was not 104-56? Because it would have been the opponets lowest point total ever?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Your team won 104-59 and you are upset that it was not 104-56? Because it would have been the opponets lowest point total ever?

This is the new legacy of the Boston sports fan.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I rarely follow the NBA, but why does Isiah get Matt Millen style treatment up there?

Because unlike Matt Millen, Isaiah has demonstrated himself to be a terrific scout of talent.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I rarely follow the NBA, but why does Isiah get Matt Millen style treatment up there?

Because unlike Matt Millen, Isaiah has demonstrated himself to be a terrific scout of talent.

Don't forget his demonstration of how to treat women with respect.....

I saw, I came, I left.

I was going to suggest that it was because he had pictures of James Dolan naked with multiple barnyard animals, but you might be closer to the mark.

Still, I'll be surprised if Thomas finishes the year at this rate.

And for the record...the Knicks are the unprofessional team here. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

My feelings exactly. I was plenty happy with 104-59. This guy needs to get a grip.

Isaiah's been hanging around Marv Albert for quite a while now....

Isaiah's been hanging around Marv Albert for quite a while now....

YES!

I saw, I came, I left.

My feelings exactly. I was plenty happy with 104-59. This guy needs to get a grip.

I wanted them to hold the Knicks under 50, but I didn't really care at that last shot.

Seconded.

In other news, if I ever hear the phrase "long suffering Boston fans" again before 2100, I'm going to flip the :censored: out.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived