NHL Wallpapers! (New: Chara, Retro Crosby and Carlton The Bear)

Bruins4Life

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great looking wallpapers - I have one of the Martin Brodeur on my computer. Well done Bruins4Life!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I sure can...as soon as I can get a decent picture of him that is big enough to use for a wallpaper, and of course is from this season, I'll make it right up!

Sounds good, I'm so excited or it

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Ryan Miller's won't be a problem...I'm working on Price and Leclair ones now, and other than that, I think the Girardi one will be the most difficult to complete because of the total lack of pictures! But I'll see what I can do!

Hey, thanks for trying. I'll wait, because you other ones look so good.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

Ryan Miller's won't be a problem...I'm working on Price and Leclair ones now, and other than that, I think the Girardi one will be the most difficult to complete because of the total lack of pictures! But I'll see what I can do!

Hey, thanks for trying. I'll wait, because you other ones look so good.

very good

the only thing i think ur missing is a vesa toskala *hint hint* :)

please and thank you

2sig.png

10180.png4912.png

CarlB.gif

Alrighty a bunch of posts today! On my page there is now a Dipietro, a Comrie, a Ryan Miller, a Corey Price, and Vesa Toskala wallpapers! All requests, from the forum here. I will be making the few others that I have gotten requests for as soon as I get some more pics. As for other requests feel free to ask!

Archived