NHL Wallpapers! (New: Chara, Retro Crosby and Carlton The Bear)

Bruins4Life

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Well...it's been a while! Haven't been feeling good lately, but that's a whole other story! Moving on...here a grunge style wallpaper that I did up of a very good player, someone I'll love to have on my team! If Mike Richards can continue to play the way he is, he'll be worth every ridiculous cent they are paying him! Anywho, hope you like the grunge style, cause there will be more like it in the future! Enjoy!

http://bruins4life.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-67-77604046

Wallpaper_67_by_Bruins4Life.jpg

As requested.......finally! Sorry 'bout that!

Cant Believe nobody has asked you this. Can you make a Dion Phaneuf wallpaper. I actually have a project in my computers class and we need to make a website so if you are not busy could you make a website background too...just make it the same only sized to fit a typical webpage screen. Thanks in advance (just pm me if you can do the webpage part and i will send you my email)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Cant Believe nobody has asked you this. Can you make a Dion Phaneuf wallpaper. I actually have a project in my computers class and we need to make a website so if you are not busy could you make a website background too...just make it the same only sized to fit a typical webpage screen. Thanks in advance (just pm me if you can do the webpage part and i will send you my email)

Give me some time...see what I can do for ya!

Well...it's been a while! Haven't been feeling good lately, but that's a whole other story! Moving on...here a grunge style wallpaper that I did up of a very good player, someone I'll love to have on my team! If Mike Richards can continue to play the way he is, he'll be worth every ridiculous cent they are paying him! Anywho, hope you like the grunge style, cause there will be more like it in the future! Enjoy!

http://bruins4life.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-67-77604046

Wallpaper_67_by_Bruins4Life.jpg

As requested.......finally! Sorry 'bout that!

Thanks man, I have been waiting for this.

Excellent work as always.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived