Blue Jays Changes

pjinners

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not too bad at all, I like them. I know the major argument is that stylistically, the home and road unis do not match, but consider the following example:

pMLB1-1313183t130.gif

pMLB1-1313197t130.gif

Yes, I know the Pads tend to not wear them, but these two do not look similar and seem to work, maybe it'll work for the Jays.

At least they have the same numbers on the back lol.

Who knows maybe ppl will start to like the roads more, and soon they will change the homes...

They are good, and upgrade, but just dont know why they couldn't re-do the homes.

4kv29i.jpg

Of course, it doesn't seem to go with the rest of their set at all, but the rest of their set sucks IMO.

Ding-ding-ding...

This is why I dispise these so much...on their own, they're not that bad, but there's no cohesiveness in the overall set.

A mish-mash of styles...in one convenient package.

Hey Pantone, are the numbers actually gonna be different between these and the Homes and black alt? Or are the gonna change on those jerseys as well?

Of course, it doesn't seem to go with the rest of their set at all, but the rest of their set sucks IMO.

Ding-ding-ding...

This is why I dispise these so much...on their own, they're not that bad, but there's no cohesiveness in the overall set.

A mish-mash of styles...in one convenient package.

True, but I would save your venom for the rest of the package.

I dispise the rest of their scheme, which means I think this new road isn't all that bad. Anything that gets rid of the stupid NASCAR italic numbers.

Both of the new Blue Jays jerseys look good. I think the roads are great, and they should make their home and alt uniforms match that. Nice update.

Yeah I agree. Its great to see the numbers on the front again ( Like Arcardo said lol )

But ya like ya said, if they just changed the homes, and did what they did with the roads, they would have a winner imo.

Its great to see the Power Blue again.

But...Its going to be weird, seeing the homes in a different script and font.

4kv29i.jpg

Well, those are better than I had first believed. The Jays have now reached the plateau of averageness. Congrats to them, I suppose.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived