Trivia of the Stadia

averyj

Hey guys! In the past couple of weeks, you might have seen me appearing more often.

Which brings up the fact that I haven't been all that much recently. The reason?

High School.

:D

Okay, now onto the actual point of this post.

Trivia of the Stadia!

Starting now, and every Friday after this, I'll have trivia questions about a certain stadium around the world.

It's sort of like Tank's "Tank Stumper", but with stadiums! :D

Your job, should you chose to accept this mission, is to try and guess which sports venue that I am describing.

These venues are not limited to sport, year, or anything else. Everything is fair game.

Now, on to the show!

TRIVIA OF THE STADIA - 1

This stadium is located in the United States.

It has had two tenants, a football team, and a soccer team, the football team still plays there.

This stadium has a consecutive sell-out record of 141 games.

The football team has a 102-34 home record at this stadium since 1990, the best in the NFL.

Fan generated noise was once measured at 116 decibels, the rough equivalent of a rock concert or a jet engine.

Sports Illustrated gave this stadium the title of being the "Toughest Place to Play" for opposing teams.

Good Luck!

(1 hint will be given if requested)

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

It's nice to hear people still say "stadia."

http://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2007/07/...-of-wisdom.html

What are your criteria for the stadia you choose? Are there any specific formulae? It is difficult because stadia seem as numerous as bacteria these days.

Especially a teenager. ^_^

And plus, "trivia" and "stadia" rhyme... Haha!

As for criteria, none whatsoever.

Well, technically speaking, it will be a combination of both stadia and arenas, but that's about it.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived