NFL Monochrome MADNESS!

tBBP

Sdchargersblue.jpg

This is the only monochrome look out of all these that I would kill to see hit the field one day. That and an all-white version of the Chargers unis (if all-white counts as monochromatic...lol.)

But yeah, awesome work so far. It's cool to see what all of these monstrosities could look like. :D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work thus far, Bucco. As of right now, I'm diggin' the Browns "running, passing, kicking turd" look the most, followed by the "Bloody Bucs"...the pewter wasn't so bad either, but the red looked great. Looking forward to the Detroit "Honoluloser Blues", assuming you're going to make them.

Sdchargersblue.jpg

This is the only monochrome look out of all these that I would kill to see hit the field one day. That and an all-white version of the Chargers unis (if all-white counts as monochromatic...lol.)

But yeah, awesome work so far. It's cool to see what all of these monstrosities could look like. :D

Why does shawne merriman have numbers on his helmet? Cause I know they don't usually wear the numbers... http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/get...kland_raide.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Why does shawne merriman have numbers on his helmet? Cause I know they don't usually wear the numbers... http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/get...kland_raide.jpg

good point...

I believe he added them in there as a nice touch.

I was waiting to see if anyone was going to pick up on that. I didn't say anything about it initially...ha ha! Didn't wanna make it obvious...

..As far as my next post up, let's just say the "nickname" for it pretty much also matches a certain other pro sports franchise in the same state, albeit a different city. As for what squad was coming after that...well, it seems someone pretty much jumped the gun and threadjacked me, so I guess there's no need to even paste that one up now, now is it?

(I believe I covered that specific point of contention as well as a few others in my intro...but, being that some people didn't or don't even bother to read people's intros to stuff--which just became that much more obvious--it's almost like beating a dead horse at this point. It's damn near worthless to even rehash it now, so screw it.)

Anyway...I have a lot more ready to paste up (well...besides the Coral 'Fins), ans they will be coming shortly, so stay tuned, folks!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

the chargers look great, but they would have the remove the shoulder numbers for the helmet numbers. too crowded as posted. look at their old unis and especially alabama's. rams would look better if their pant stripes were different.

dolphinstealorange.jpg

dolphinswhiteorange.jpg

I must be on crack or something, because I actually like those two looks. The all-coral monochrome should never see the light of day, however.

Apparently, we're both on crack, cause I'm digging those as well, more notably the white on orange.

How about some of these that due to traditionalist's sake will never see the field?

Packers' all green

Cowboys' all silver (I know, there's like a thousand different silvers)

Ditto with the Lions' all blue

Saints all gold

Panthers all blue

Jags all teal

Raiders' all silver

Of the ones I've seen here, I like the Bucs all pewter the best for sure.

espnsig.gif

i'll back manning on the cowboys all silver, i thought the same thing... another thought: even though the browns retrograded their uniforms last year, how about an all orange from the set they wore before that? i mean, they wore orange jerseys and orange pants... one can only imagine...

dolphinstealorange.jpg

dolphinswhiteorange.jpg

I must be on crack or something, because I actually like those two looks. The all-coral monochrome should never see the light of day, however.

Apparently, we're both on crack, cause I'm digging those as well, more notably the white on orange.

the teal on orange kills my eyes, but I kind of like the white on orange.

n1183590582_30138015_9617.jpgiowaaaa.png

dolphinsAOCorange.jpg

And here's how the pants would look with their other jerseys.

dolphinstealorange.jpg

dolphinswhiteorange.jpg

Oh....so those are the only things that could make the Dolphins even harder to watch.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived