Meet the Bulldog

Davidson

this is a little animation i have just finished for a few guys ive met who run a mens toiletries manufacturer

in the uk. they have just managed to sell the product (bulldog) to one of the uks bigggest supermarket retailers

and asked me if i wanted to produce a small animated teaser/ viral ad for them

after a few boozy nights in south london, we hit upon the idea that as men, we need to take back the bathroom

from the ruling female occupier (im sure you know what im talking about).

we thought it might be a funny if the product did this for us in the way that mans best friend should!

please let me know what you think (and if you like it pass it on!)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lQW963etfPw

/fd

Good for a chuckle. Of course I had to think about what the product was and then it hit me that it was deodorant. It's late after a long day. I would say this, I've never heard a bulldog bark like that. That was some wimpy bulldog... actually it sounded like chihuahua. Change the bark to a deeper more manly bark, you need to scare those women products. More diaphragm in that bark!

jesus, the time that went into picking the right dog noises!

well, its not meant to come of a viscious or even particularly boisterous.

its supposed to sound remotely cute. unfortunately, due to the way the industry works,

(women by 70% of mens products, obviously for their men) it therefore has to appeal

as much (if not more so) to women as it does to men.

i know what you mean, but at the end of the day its an eight inch bottle of unspecified toiletry.

not necessarily supposed to be anything specific, shampoo/shower gel, deoderant. makes no odds.

thanks for the feedback guys!

/fd

Good for a chuckle. Of course I had to think about what the product was and then it hit me that it was deodorant. It's late after a long day. I would say this, I've never heard a bulldog bark like that. That was some wimpy bulldog... actually it sounded like chihuahua. Change the bark to a deeper more manly bark, you need to scare those women products. More diaphragm in that bark!

Hehehe

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived