White Blackhawks sweater

BJ Sands

It's always bugged me how the Hawks' white sweater has different striping than the red. With these jerseys, I tried to fix that problem.

The pattern is the same, but the coloring isn't the exact opposite. Just for kicks, I created a version featuring red numbers with a black outline, instead of the opposite.

This was made in Paint, so forgive me if this isn't terribly complicated.

HAWKSROAD2.jpg

HAWKSROAD.jpg

Well, it looks nice and all, but the fact remains that you're fixing something which ain't broke. It's still a downgrade from what they have now.

Conisdering that the black alternate has the same striping as the white jersey, maybe you'd want to make the red sweater look like the other two.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Why mess with perfection?

Just for kicks, actually.

I know that if the Hawks wore this, it would be a downgrade from the current whites.

As for having a white alt, didn't the Leafs have one?

And, as for changing the red jersey, I have something else on my computer that just needs some cleaning up...

... Y'all will hate it.

Well, it looks nice and all, but the fact remains that you're fixing something which ain't broke. It's still a downgrade from what they have now.

Conisdering that the black alternate has the same striping as the white jersey, maybe you'd want to make the red sweater look like the other two.

I found this on the internet

Blackhawks20New20Jersey1.gif

I would love to take credit for making this, but obviously this isnt my type of work

what do you guys think of it?

I think someone has posted it on here before, I'm not sure

spezzaheatley1.png

I would love to take credit for making this, but obviously this isnt my type of work

Thanks for the threadjack, jack.

Anyways, here's a new white and red version with just a small tweak. Enjoy. Or not.

(C&C appreciated, threadjacking not.)

HAWKSROAD-1.jpg

HAWKS.jpg

Because it's clean, well thought-out, and displays effort and a design sense?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

ugh, that template again. <_<

why spoil a good thread with that god awful template.

and sands, i like your concept here. not sure if i want to see them adopt it but its nice for a concept.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

ugh, that template again. <_<

why spoil a good thread with that god awful template.

and sands, i like your concept here. not sure if i want to see them adopt it but its nice for a concept.

Thanks. The Hawks uniforms are pretty untouchable as they are. I just kind of wanted to see what they'd be like if there were uniformed striping.

I wish the striping pattern showed up better than it does.

Archived