IBB Bowl II

kewp80

Something I made fairly quick for the league I run called the IBBFL. The logo is in the colors of my team since I won last years championship. The winner of this years game will have their colors in next years logo. Thought that would be cool to honor last years champion. Anyway, here's the IBB Bowl II logo:

IBB_Bowl_II.png

C&C if you feel like it, but I'll more than likely not change anything. Enjoy :)

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I would expect something that has the word "keystone" in it to look like a keystone. It's a pretty distinctive shape.

Then it would almost look like an exact copy of my team logo. All I wanted to do was to make it the team colors, but leave the shape and everything else different from the team's.

Check out my music!

Something I made fairly quick for the league I run called the IBBFL. The logo is in the colors of my team since I won last years championship. The winner of this years game will have their colors in next years logo. Thought that would be cool to honor last years champion. Anyway, here's the IBB Bowl II logo:

IBB_Bowl_II.png

C&C if you feel like it, but I'll more than likely not change anything. Enjoy :)

I see 11 not II. Try another font if you could.....

IBB_Bowl_II.png

I see 11 not II. Try another font if you could.....

Yeah, I wanted to see what you guys thought of that.

Quick edit:

IBB_Bowl_II2.png

-Got rid of Keystone, I wasn't really sure if I should put it there or not

-Different font on the II

Check out my music!

IBB_Bowl_II2.png

As I look at it, there are a few things that I would do....

- I would get rid of the NE Patriots font all together. Try 5 to 10 different fonts, you'll find the right one eventually.

- The new II font is better (you could still do better, but baby steps), but I would leave the drop shadow off. If you want a fancy little design bit, try a bevel or an inner shadow or something else.

- Try adding a ribbon above the crest so you can put the date into the actual design.

- If you are going to put keystone in your logo, put the state in there too!

Sounds like you have your mind made up, but if you can do these few things, it will look even better....

Update #2:

IBB_Bowl_II3.png

Better or worse on the font?

Wow.... 10 times better!

The IBB Bowl font is much, much better. The last change I would make would be changing the ribbon a little. I would raise the ends to above the main ribbon and start them from the outside of the shield. Then add a little gold triangle connecting the two so it looks like the ribbon is wrapping around the shield. See how axl does his ribbon:

ray.png

I hope that makes sense....

Got it, it looks so much better than when I started. Great C&C.

Update #3:

IBB_Bowl_II4.png

Wow! That's great, man! Real nice job here.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Try either adding a gold outline to the shield or switching the green and gold outlines. That way the shield matches with the ribbon.....

By the way, it looks 10x better than when you first started......

Archived