Sens Logo on PTI

Korbyn

On PTI, one of my favorite shows, they have a bunch of a sports stars faces behind them. Like Such ...

wilbon.jpg

So while watching PTI the other day I noticed that they had the Sens logo in the background. For all PTI watchers what did they say about the logo?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I'm sure that they "role played" as the Senators once (since IIRC all those faces are "role play" masks). I didn't see the episode itself, though, so I'm not sure what they did besides (likely) taking a potshot or two at hockey.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

They were talking about them getting off to the hottest start in NHL history I believe it was...

You're right on the money. And they don't always take potshots against the NHL. Wilbon wore a blue Canucks Edge jersey just last month or so.

On the topic of PTI role play masks, my favorite mask of all time was when a seagull was hit by a pitch last year at a Buffalo Bisons game and Tony had the role of the seagull. :P

They were talking about them getting off to the hottest start in NHL history I believe it was...

You're right on the money. And they don't always take potshots against the NHL. Wilbon wore a blue Canucks Edge jersey just last month or so.

On the topic of PTI role play masks, my favorite mask of all time was when a seagull was hit by a pitch last year at a Buffalo Bisons game and Tony had the role of the seagull. :P

my FAVORITE "role play" masks:

kornheiser as KONG

wilbon as THE CHURIZO(sp.) sausage from milwaukee

love PTI, hate how they dump on hockey almost all the time.

Wilbon used to like hockey, he used to be a big Blackhawks fan, but since hockeys not "popular" or "cool" anymore, he hates it and dumps on it any time he gets a chance. Kornheiser is another of those mainstream dopes who hate on hockey. he knows nothing about the sport but when a bad fight happens or whatnot, he calls for fighting to get out of the game. i lost alot of respect for those guys alot because of it.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Did anyone see PTI ealier in the week?

They were scanning those RolePlay masks and Rich Eisen was standing there with a sign that read: Please Buy My Book. Then Kornheiser says, "Who let the hobo in here?!?"

Well I thought it was funny.

I was watching that, Kornheiser's voice made it hilarious.

I will say this: Even though they do take potshots at hockey every once in a while, it's probably my favorite show in ESPN. The Turkeys of the Year segment was hilarious.

I love PTI. I tape the show whenever it's on here. I don't think they hate hockey, but they do realise how irrelevant the sport is in the US compared to other sports.

I just found this while searching PTI on youtube.

who can forget the trampoline bear! :D

Also, I had no idea there was an Australian version of PTI.

I saw, I came, I left.

Did anyone watch today's episode with the Chuck Norris bit?

"First of all, I didn't fax anything. I scared the letters into faxing themselves"

"You know there's no such thing as evolution, just a list of animals that I allow to live"

"Do you know when the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he looks under the bed for me, Chuck Norris?"

"Do you know when I do push ups, I don't so much as lift myself up as push the Earth down?"

"I don't wear a watch. You know why? Because I decide what time it is"

"Chuck Norris called, Wilbon, says his chief export is pain"

"He didn't go to college, college went to him"

"...and when he wants to open an egg, he cracks open a chicken."

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived