Superbowl, 2007

Steel Certain

Lets have it: who's gonna win?

Cowboys? Packers? Pats? Steelers? Why?

The Pat are the clear favorite...in the midst of a potentially historical season. Let's have it guys...who's going to win this year and why?

I say...Steelers...6th Superbowl. Tomlin. Heart. Discipline. Eff Brady. Thoughts?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets have it: who's gonna win?

Cowboys? Packers? Pats? Steelers? Why?

The Pat are the clear favorite...in the midst of a potentially historical season. Let's have it guys...who's going to win this year and why?

I say...Steelers...6th Superbowl. Tomlin. Heart. Discipline. Eff Brady. Thoughts?

ahem...you forgot a certain team that rhymes with "dolts" :P

though if I couldn't have the Colts winning I would say NE over Dallas (yuck)

OFFICIAL ASSOCIATED PRESS REPORT:

The BCS has hijacked the Super Bowl and voted Miami and St. Louis into the big game, stating, "There was no clear 'better' team and that they were forced to go by the computers." This is final confirmation that the BCS has gone insane.

The game is called and fans riot after neither the Dolphins, nor the Rams, are able to pick up the ball after the opening kick-off.

No Dolphins or Rams players were hurt in the ensuing melee, as the teams did not "show up" for the game.

Rioting abruptly began once more after John Madden forced spectators detained by police to listen to him go on and on and on and on and on an..... *cough* *cough*, sorry, and on about his new 12 legged mutated turkey.

After 45 minutes, police released the rioteers, and proceeded to help them in their capture and cruel game of "Madden Rolling".

The turkey suffered major injuries, but managed to escape with 5 legs intact.

My brain says Pats (recent struggles aside) over somebody ...probably Dallas.

And I'm thinking those are the two best teams.

But my heart is feeling like Green Bay has a shot.

The NFL does like its Bettis and Elway-ish farewell tours and noone is more lavished upon than Favre.

If Goodell or the Fates or whomever had a cosmic come-uppance in mind for the Belichek scandal it would be falling one game short of perfection.

It's like, I don't THINK it will happen. I shouldn't and wouldn't bet on it.

But I want to be on record as having called it (juvenile) if Green Bay stuns NE in the big one.

And none of that is with any disrespect to the Cowboys. I think they're a very good team. So forgive me if I grant GB safe passage past them in the NFC.

Archived